Official OVO x JB Thread

Wish people would relax as well about it if they didnt get a appointment its not the end of the world we arent even guaranteed to come up just relax

The brick weather comes in just in time for these all star pop ups, like last year. Waited out for about 30-45 min and the "best" they had during my time slot was kd florals early. I was there for the foams, and when it was time to go in, they announce they don't have any left. :stoneface:
Skipping this year, after seeing the weekend forecast.

Last edited:
Lol I keep telling y'all what makes you think they would sell the OVO's at the snkrs xpress spots and the niketowns in those respective cities are gonna have them you really think Nike would give you 2 shots at the them in the same city ? I doubt it

So with that logic why would they have WC4's since Niketown is releasing those . Oh I know maybe they are doing RSVP time slots for Marvin the Martin 7's and Statue 9's . LOL

So with that logic why would they have WC4's since Niketown is releasing those . Oh I know maybe they are doing RSVP time slots for Marvin the Martin 7's and Statue 9's . LOL
So with your rebuttal to me let me ask you this where did they confirm WC4's or Ovo's would be there......Dont worry I'll wait...

Everyone chill. If your gonna go then go. CLT has his value on HIS time we have ours if we wanna freeze our a%^ off then so be it. We know HE won't so cool. I'm tryna get a slot myself idc what someone else is talking about. But I respect him tryna look out for the ones that DO value his theory.

so do you know or not, or u just making **** up?
That was told to me from somebody via twitter but after thinking it through and seeing what I saw I dont see them putting them there but its all speculation so we dont know so what makes what you say right or what i say right it doesnt but im not about to let you come for me on here on what I think or how I feel something may go so....

The bottom line, last year was last year and this year is this year. Things could be much different this year and if you don't go you just may miss out.

Everyone chill. If your gonna go then go. CLT has his value on HIS time we have ours if we wanna freeze our a%^ off then so be it. We know HE won't so cool. I'm tryna get a slot myself idc what someone else is talking about. But I respect him tryna look out for the ones that DO value his theory.
Im good just dislike that folks on here will be all in your inbox then be on the thread talking al kinds of crazy everything is speculation as i said before 

As someone who went last year and froze outside waiting for 1 hr before getting in...best to go with little/no expectations. I'm sure some people will get great stuff but others will end up with nothing. I was in the latter and swore I'd never do it again. Obviously, I'm willing to try again for the OVOs.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I think the best approach is to assume there won't be anything and hope you get lucky.

yeah last year my time slot didn't have many nice things. People early in the line were walking out with 5+ bags. they really should limit the amount of kicks you can buy. The best thing I got from SNKRS station was the SNKRS code that turned into Yeezy Boost 750's. 

yeah last year my time slot didn't have many nice things. People early in the line were walking out with 5+ bags. they really should limit the amount of kicks you can buy. The best thing I got from SNKRS station was the SNKRS code that turned into Yeezy Boost 750's. 

They should really only let people buy one pair. 5+ bags is just ridiculous. Then the people after get squat.

yeah for sure. I mean my time slot didn't have anything good, but anything half decent was grabbed by the early line people and people after were legit left with nothing by air pythons and weak kd's. 
sick.gif

Was trying to pick up red foams for a buddy which happened to be available during my slot but they ran out of sizes by the time I got in and I was the first 15 people in line for my slot. Ended up walking away with Taxi 12's for my brother and the SNKRS code. 

Last edited:
As someone who went last year and froze outside waiting for 1 hr before getting in...best to go with little/no expectations. I'm sure some people will get great stuff but others will end up with nothing. I was in the latter and swore I'd never do it again. Obviously, I'm willing to try again for the OVOs.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I think the best approach is to assume there won't be anything and hope you get lucky.
Exactly how it was with me lol. My group's wait was 3+ hours cause they were having problems. We were seeing WC3s and fragments on the screen and all of us were hype. They were even insinuating that something good was gonna be available for our group cause of the mishap. We finally got in and only good sneaker was the gold foamposite. I bought nothing

Exactly how it was with me lol. My group's wait was 3+ hours cause they were having problems. We were seeing WC3s and fragments on the screen and all of us were hype. They were even insinuating that something good was gonna be available for our group cause of the mishap. We finally got in and only good sneaker was the gold foamposite. I bought nothing

What a bummer.

lol that screen was a major troll. Had a countdown timer and bunch of nice kicks flipped thru the screen.

The only lit spot last year in NYC was Flight 23, Pro Pavilion, and the Flatbush pop-up Jordan shop. Niketown and SNKRS wasn't that amazing. 

Last edited:

lol that screen was a major troll. Had a countdown timer and bunch of nice kicks flipped thru the screen.

The only lit spot last year in NYC was Flight 23, Pro Pavilion, and the Flatbush pop-up Jordan shop. Niketown and SNKRS wasn't that amazing. 
facts

Yeah, my friend went for me last year and it was a bust. I didn't want anything.

The pairs they had along the walls were def the highlight. NRG Kobe 9s, frags, moon landings. If I get nothing this time, you know what they say about fooling me twice...

Back
Top Bottom