Official OVO x JB Thread

Anyone hit on the 32 s state raffle yet??
I got the black pair, they called around 430 but I was at work so they left a message.

Also to the people complaining about the temp the last few pages.  Just wear an extra long sleeve shirt, hoodie or jacket of you choice.  Not too hard to dress as long as it's above 0.

Yea i've got 7 different account's that I use for instore draw no 2 emails alike and no 2 have my same name they have variations of my name thats risky but im quick on my toes so i can always finesse my way into a Win im gonna pass on going up north all together stay here and do the draw for Nike ATL I think they should have a good amount of stock thats the only niketown we've got in the south so thats my logic heading into this any CLT heads wanna carpool let me know 

I won a raffle for the WC4's. Now all I need is to win on the Black OVO's 10 and my weekend will be complete. Just leaving it all to the man above! Hope that he blesses me to win since I lost out on the white OVO's.

Last edited:
I won a raffle for the WC4's. Now all I need is to win on the Black OVO's 10 and my weekend will be complete. Just leaving it all to the man above! Hope that he blesses me to win since I lost out on the white OVO's.
Good luck you got it bro blessings

I got the black pair, they called around 430 but I was at work so they left a message.

Also to the people complaining about the temp the last few pages.  Just wear an extra long sleeve shirt, hoodie or jacket of you choice.  Not too hard to dress as long as it's above 0.
Congrats bro.

My girl hit on the black pair. Got a call at 2:45 today. Hoping to get a cal tomorrow for the white pair.
congrats bro.

I'm glad they're leaving messages. I need to hit tomorrow. Damn I'm tired of these Ls I've been taking geez.

plus that space was so dang small, they only let in a few at a time. that cold was brutal. but i got chromes, red foams and golds. bought the homie that let me be his +1 a pair of varsitys 6s for halfprice. so it was worth it for me and him.

but i only had that time slot. dont know if the other slots were as fruitful as mine,. maybe i got lucky.
Did they give you designated times ?
yea, whichever timeslot u managed to sign up for lol. the dude who brought me as his +1 managed to get the first slot on sunday. but everything was so backed up cause of bad weather that it was all a mess.

Not the brightest question but the NDC and snkrs raffle are the same drawing right? Can't remember what I did last time.

The black 10s (and apparel) will be releasing here in the Philippines through Titan, but will only be available via electronic raffle to the Elite VIPs.

The fact that the OVOs are dropping here is a surprise since limited releases are rawly released here.

Back
Top Bottom