Official OVO x JB Thread

Yea i've got 7 different account's that I use for instore draw no 2 emails alike and no 2 have my same name they have variations of my name thats risky but im quick on my toes so i can always finesse my way into a Win im gonna pass on going up north all together stay here and do the draw for Nike ATL I think they should have a good amount of stock thats the only niketown we've got in the south so thats my logic heading into this any CLT heads wanna carpool let me know 

Yo chief we can def roll if I win haha.

The black 10s (and apparel) will be releasing here in the Philippines through Titan, but will only be available via electronic raffle to the Elite VIPs.

The fact that the OVOs are dropping here is a surprise since limited releases are rawly released here.
Thinking of how limited this pair is but I guess Titan has around 200 pairs. Maybe its not that limited.

Doubt any popups will have OVOs TMRW
?
Sauces_1.png

Do you guys think this is going to be a hard cop?
Yes

Thinking of how limited this pair is but I guess Titan has around 200 pairs. Maybe its not that limited.
allocation is definitely different this time around. for example, sneakerpolitics in the US got the whites but they're not getting the blacks. endclothing who's in the UK didn't get the whites but they're getting these. waiting for wishatl to confirm if they're getting them or not, the whites were confirmed by now

Last edited:
I won a raffle for the WC4's. Now all I need is to win on the Black OVO's 10 and my weekend will be complete. Just leaving it all to the man above! Hope that he blesses me to win since I lost out on the white OVO's.

That's the way to go. :smokin

allocation is definitely different this time around. for example, sneakerpolitics in the US got the whites but they're not getting the blacks. endclothing who's in the UK didn't get the whites but they're getting these. waiting for wishatl to confirm if they're getting them or not, the whites were confirmed by now
Guess youre right. The White one didnt released here in my country but the black ones released around 200 pairs.

Do you need a reservation for 306 Yonge St in Toronto? I'm thinking about heading there tomorrow.

What are the chances of the Chicago sneakers express having the white OVOs or the psny 12s today?

Last edited:
was so close again .. the red bar was loading at the bottom and it said the time slot isnt available anymore smh

The black 10s (and apparel) will be releasing here in the Philippines through Titan, but will only be available via electronic raffle to the Elite VIPs.

The fact that the OVOs are dropping here is a surprise since limited releases are rawly released here.
Ya'll got Blue Don's tho.. Can't be too surprising?

Last edited:
No one knows, unfortunately.

I'll be there later today.

May the odds be ever in our favor.
Haha I have a reservation at 3.  I hoping some people that go before will feed us some info.  Its to cold to be standing out side for some garbage.

Ya'll got Blue Don's tho.. Can't be too surprising?

That is a good point. The Beach Dons were also released here, but only a few size runs per store. I guess I'm overgeneralizing because a lot of GRs don't make it out here to Manila which I would love to purchase if was still in living in the states.

Back
Top Bottom