Official OVO x JB Thread

plus that space was so dang small, they only let in a few at a time. that cold was brutal. but i got chromes, red foams and golds. bought the homie that let me be his +1 a pair of varsitys 6s for halfprice. so it was worth it for me and him.

but i only had that time slot. dont know if the other slots were as fruitful as mine,. maybe i got lucky.
Did they give you designated times ?

Yeah, but that didnt matter. I arrived about 30 mins late for my time and still had to wait for over an hour. If it's not any better this year and I have to wait in 15 degree weather, forget it.

they didn't let you get in line until your designated time slot. They had barricades for each slot. Once it hit your time slot, they allowed you to line up and you still had to wait until the previous time slot is finished, and then they gotta replenish the stock. We basically didn't get in till the next time slot. They really gotta control it better but since it was the first year they did it, it was chaos. They should allow each time slot only 30 minutes to shop and leave, maximum 2 pairs per person. People loitering around, taking pics, trying to sneak into the next time slot and stuff. 

Last edited:
Quick question: does it effect your chances for the Nike raffle if you enter the raffle with different accounts from the same computer?

I'd wondered if the raffle system counted me out before because it thought I might have been up to something shady. Anybody know?

To people who were there last year, about how many people were in each time slot?
as long as you got a reservation, you're in. They allowed a few people inside every 10 minutes. The line looked like there were more people waiting to get in than the time slot allotted, hence the backup. People who had 11am slots didn't even get in till 1pm. 

Quick question: does it effect your chances for the Nike raffle if you enter the raffle with different accounts from the same computer?

I'd wondered if the raffle system counted me out before because it thought I might have been up to something shady. Anybody know?
I dont think so I had 7 accounts and won the backboards and chicago 1's

With what they put into fighting bots u might as well use s different computer to(I think) have a different ip address. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong I know very little about computer stuff like that

Last edited:

I dont think so I had 7 accounts and won the backboards and chicago 1's
With what they put into fighting bots u might as well use s different computer to(I think) have a different ip address. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong I know very little about computer stuff like that
Thanks. Rep'd. So as long as the address is different on each account it probably won't matter.

Sorry guys, one more related question: are the billing addresses allowed to be the same? I currently live at home and my brother's probably going to try and get a pair too. Does one of us have to hold off?

Thanks. Rep'd. So as long as the address is different on each account it probably won't matter.

Sorry guys, one more related question: are the billing addresses allowed to be the same? I currently live at home and my brother's probably going to try and get a pair too. Does one of us have to hold off?
Again don't quote me but if it was me I would try with 2 addresses if u can get packages at both. That's just me though
EDIT: sorry I misread your post, both of u having the same address shouldn't matter at all. Both of u should still try

Last edited:
man all this waiting in line for hours talk got me not even wanting to go granted i have to drive an hour to get to the nyc shop to begin with lol smh

Anyone hit on the 32 s state raffle yet??

They're making calls already? I heard Thursday. Good luck man! Unless you're gunning for a 10.5...

Anyone from Chicago hear about these at HOH state or woodfield? Last I asked they had no plans to receive, but I know someone selling early pairs and I know his connect is at woodfield.

Too each is own but my time is more valuable than anything on this earth and I wont spend it freezing for a gamble its not that deep... Fact of it is there is alot of OVO's to go around put the work in call a friend or 2 get them to enter your local NT raffle and pray for the best
lmao tf outta here .. its never that easy my dude. 

They're making calls already? I heard Thursday. Good luck man! Unless you're gunning for a 10.5...

Anyone from Chicago hear about these at HOH state or woodfield? Last I asked they had no plans to receive, but I know someone selling early pairs and I know his connect is at woodfield.
It's today and tomorrow also. Naw I'ma 12 lol

Back
Top Bottom