Official OVO x JB Thread

Oh...I see folks getting shipping emails...*pull down refresh*... Nothin!!  Just "waiting" Nike...

Nike rep says my package is waiting for ups to pickup. Should get shipping confirm later today. Even congratulated me that ovos are a nice shoe lol 

just got my shipping email and notification on SNKRS. 

Lowkey kinda hype. Now to find some reasonably priced white joints to round out this set.

How many still waiting on shipping email in Florida? Am I only one[emoji]128540[/emoji] For the ovos btw

just got my shipping email and notification on SNKRS. 

Lowkey kinda hype. Now to find some reasonably priced white joints to round out this set.
every time i see you post bruh you always eating on a release lol congrats 

Im normally right there with you but not on this one failed miserably. Couldnt stop air balling lol 

every time i see you post bruh you always eating on a release lol congrats 

Im normally right there with you but not on this one failed miserably. Couldnt stop air balling lol 
PIZZO whats good my G?!!

i tried @'ing you on twitter the other day cuz UBIQ restocked on whites, was hoping you saw it lol...

Honestly i just got lucky. I'd prefilled all my payment and shipping info ahead of time, so joining the raffle only took me about 3 air balls or so before it went thru...

Then it was just cross my fingers and hope i cooked... 

Anyone in CA get shipping notification yet?

Edit

Nvm just checked its for my SB cam newton jersey which i ordered after.

Maybe we will all get lucky and this will turn into that Lebron id episode

Last edited:
 PIZZO whats good my G?!!

i tried @'ing you on twitter the other day cuz UBIQ restocked on whites, was hoping you saw it lol...

Honestly i just got lucky. I'd prefilled all my payment and shipping info ahead of time, so joining the raffle only took me about 3 air balls or so before it went thru...

Then it was just cross my fingers and hope i cooked... 
fam listen to this i was walking down street that ubiq is on once they sent the tweet out, literally i walked right by it. It was way to cold for me to have my phone out in my hand so by the time i made it to the train station to look at my phone it was to late noway was i walking back. Took a big L on that day man i thought bout that all weekend. I even made sure i went to purchase touch screen gloves like Vino said lol 

Back
Top Bottom