Official OVO x JB Thread

For those that got delay from NDC last night, what time was delay sent, and what time was shipping sent today? Just trying to see if uniform type of time frames...

Thanks
I guess they got the stock they needed to ship out some of those delays. 

I received the delay email last night at 7:42, i received the shipped email today at 3:07 EST

I guess they got the stock they needed to ship out some of those delays. 

I received the delay email last night at 7:42, i received the shipped email today at 3:07 EST
Delayed email at 7:07PM yesterday
Shipment email 2:18PM today

Central Time
Thanks, in Central time as well. Got delay at 7:33 hoping shipping comes soon...
nerd.gif

Still no email or refund and I can't check my order history since I checked out as a guest but I'm sure it's coming smh

Dear Valued Customer,
There have been some risk factors associated with the way that your order was received by our system. All of the products associated with this order have been cancelled and a full refund has been issued.Please note that your bank may temporarily hold the funds in your account. This is only a temporary hold that will usually be released after 72 to 98 hours – depending on your credit/debit card issuer.Please note that our system is setup to detect and cancel fraudulent orders, multiple orders placed for the same item(s) and any orders placed with any autofill/checkout bot extensions.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,The OVO Team

So going to a live page and ordering via the website is a risk factor apparently. These will re-drop 100%

Taking a quick peek while I'm at work. Damn seem like all the orders from OVO on Friday getting kicked back. I feel for you guys frfr. I'm still waiting for shipped email from the SNKRS raffle

OVO cancelled and nothing from NDC since the shipping date pushback email yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom