Official OVO x JB Thread

Devils advocate:

He received his OVO's but he doesnt want his Aqua 8's anymore and is gonna tell Nike they sent him the wrong shoes :lol:

Aqua 8s weren't even in the same area of the warehouse as OVOs. He's lying.

I can't say that. Over the course of years, I have received wrong shoes, wrong sizes and even a few pairs of shoes that were switched (an older retro of the same shoe). I think the warehouse workers wear Jordans as well and be switching shoes. I remember one time, a finishline rep told me that it was impossible to receive the wrong shoe. Of course, they got told off and I immediately went to corporate.

First post to Nike talk, was able to cook on the ovo 10s. Seems majority of people got that odd paper receipt, some say even the wrong shoe. I got the correct shoe on mine, but my receipt looks like it was copied 1000x. Getting to the point, I contacted ndc and they are sending a traditional receipt. May not matter to a lot of people but I prefer to have a more legitimate proof a purchase.
nah man you better send it back to nike, they are fake

Wtf Nike!? I just got my package for the ovo 10's that I won the raffle for ndc and I open up the package and nike sent me aqua 8's????? Wow! Im beyond heated.

Wow what a screw up. I've had that happen to me before with other retailers. I'd be demanding for them to find me a pair or give me $200 gift card and refund the difference.

Last edited:
nah man you better send it back to nike, they are fake
I said it was my first post, not that I was born yesterday. I was just trying to let people know if they want a traditional receipt all you have to do is ask ndc. Troll somebody else a lot of people got that receipt.

I said it was my first post, not that I was born yesterday. I was just trying to let people know if they want a traditional receipt all you have to do is ask ndc. Troll somebody else a lot of people got that receipt.
nah man, only go for easy targets...

Saw someone rocking a pair of whites at Ontario Mills, HUGE black smudge on the heel of their left foot. That must of hurt all the way to the soul.

The thing about doing business with your close boy. Dont want to burn him but at the same time money can be made with these. What would be a fair price yall?

The thing about doing business with your close boy. Dont want to burn him but at the same time money can be made with these. What would be a fair price yall?
if its really your boy you give it to him as close to cost as possible.. otherwise a hook up $350-400

Someone link me on jb/ovo gear, let me see what the price is hittin for

Charge him what you would want him to charge you if the roles were reversed.  If he's really your boy, he won't consider resell, and wants them to wear, retail.  You never know when you will need taken care of on something you missed out on.

When it comes to me & my boy. Whatever release it is, if I'm not feeling ill give to him for retail or sometimes free. I had three pairs of Chicago 1s & threw him one for free. He ended up giving me his Shadow 1s for free as return. Like others said, if he's your homeboy I'd throw the retail oop especially if he's going to rock them.

Lol, just had a talk with my coworker about this yesterday. He said, "Homies don't make money off of homies. Retail + tax!"

Lol, just had a talk with my coworker about this yesterday. He said, "Homies don't make money off of homies. Retail + tax!"
imo it depends. lets say i got an extra pair of the most recent PB yeezys. id give em to my buddy for $300 or so. even tho im making a few bucks, id still consider that as hooking my buddy up with a steal, as he would have to pay 800+ from somebody else. still a hookup to me. we both win. i didnt make a killing but he didnt have to pay an arm and a leg resell.

but on a release that is not limited and easy to get, if my buddy manages to strike out, hed get em for retail from me. if i get em for a discount he gets em for a discount too. basically whatever i paid on a super GR he pays.

both seem fair to me, no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom