Official OVO x JB Thread

Congrats man 
nthat.gif
 and you walked the stage with those on? No troubles? 
nerd.gif

Need an opinion... Friend wants me to add cash to trade white ovo's for blacks ... He's crazy right? Both are DS

Better tell your friend to kick rocks because that's an even *** trade straight up.

The fact this is your friend is baffling to say the least :smh: :smh: :smh:

Need an opinion... Friend wants me to add cash to trade white ovo's for blacks ... He's crazy right? Both are DS
Yeah, thats crazy, white seems to sell higher outright from what i have seen.  Honestly better watch who you call your 'friend' with those types of shenanigans ensuing.

this. imo its an even trade as well. how much cash is he asking?

Dude asked for 50 lol *** that... It's an extra pair and I want to complete the pack but forget that... I really don't even like trading it's feels like reselling

Last edited:
Only thing u should be asking urself is "why do u consider him a friend"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] man y'all killing dude aight well an associate is that better... I don't really mess with him like that but he got some kicks I want

Even if he was a stranger, him asking you to toss in $ on top of the whites is ridiculous. For him to be an associate/friend/whatever, don't even know what to say to that really. He must think you're a sucker

Even if he was a stranger, him asking you to toss in $ on top of the whites is ridiculous. For him to be an associate/friend/whatever, don't even know what to say to that really. He must think you're a sucker

Loki think he still tight cause he bought my thunder 4's off me for $1100 back in the day and now the price dropped cause of that rerelease [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If that's the case add that $50 :lol:
Lol hey he a fool for that I mean they was DS.., and if I remember right Jordan brand limited the shoe to either 500 or 1500 pairs..,I sold them cheap for the time; he had a guy that was gonna buy them for 2000 he should've flipped them

Last edited:

Someone asked to trade his Flu Games for my Black OVOs. Fair trade?
If they are both DS, not even close. DS OVO average around $425-450 or so on the resale market (I got a relatively cheap deal on mine from GOAT at $365.00) and DS Flu Games are probably not going to go more than $260-280 if that considering they are GR. In fact, DS Flu Games will probably start going for $225-230 so basically almost retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom