Official OVO x JB Thread

If they are both DS, not even close. DS OVO average around $425-450 or so on the resale market (I got a relatively cheap deal on mine from GOAT at $365.00) and DS Flu Games are probably not going to go more than $260-280 if that considering they are GR. In fact, DS Flu Games will probably start going for $225-230 so basically almost retail.
What is GOAT?

What is GOAT?
An sneaker app that Imo is pretty amazing they are pretty much a sneaker marketplace that also serves as a middle man and legit checks the shoes and then sends them too you if legit you can also put offers in and see if you can get a seller too bite

Last edited:
The more I keep seeing these pics the more they're growing on me. If they didn't have the sting ray leather in there I would've probably sold it by now. That one little thing puts a nice touch to it.

If we trading flu games for ovo lmk lol

Still in the hunt for a black pair of ovo (sz14) but been acting cheap. Almost brought the nyc X to satisfy the itch

If we trading flu games for ovo lmk lol

Still in the hunt for a black pair of ovo (sz14) but been acting cheap. Almost brought the nyc X to satisfy the itch

Honestly, you can tell the difference between the two. I love my OVO 10's, but don't like the NYC X. But that's just me

Saw NYC 10s in person this weekend, def can tell the difference. Leather quality too.

Still wish they used that NYC 10 bottom on OVOs though.

Well it is YZYSZN so the time to buy is now. With the YZY 750s dropping next week many resellers have been trying to move stock at record lows. I caught the Black OVOs DS for $340 invoice shipped. You might want to join reputable Sneaker Groups on FB (Retail Tuesday, Overlook Park etc.) or message reputable eBay sellers asking how much PP invoice SHIPPED?

You can get them below $400, not much below, maybe -- $375-380. But now is the best time to try to cop low with most not trying to sell crazy high.

Back
Top Bottom