Those are kinda dope though. 
nthat.gif

The way Nike acting you would think they are atheists
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

All my prayers got shot down
mad.gif
That's because you are praying to the wrong person. You gotta pray to Baphomet bro! Hail Satan!

Welp I'm 1 for 30 with the draw system only pair i ever won was the banned 1s and they where not even my size lol they where for a friend lmao.

Anyone I've seen with any real success at Snkrs had 100 accounts / 100 cc / same address in all the accounts w/ 4 variations it could be typed.

and even then, they would go like 60-70/100 secured on a good day

and 3-5/100 on a bad one

sometimes 0/100

100 credit cards huh. **** not even possible

Sooo what's up with these in Canada? I heard only the OVO store is getting them and it's an online-only release. Is that true? I live in Toronto so if you know any stores getting the shoes in the area let me know please.

Thanks

Sooo what's up with these in Canada? I heard only the OVO store is getting them and it's an online-only release. Is that true? I live in Toronto so if you know any stores getting the shoes in the area let me know please.

Thanks
Def not helping a leafs fan.

lmao

srsly no news yet other than ovo and nike and that one footlocker/champs

Def not helping a leafs fan.

lmao

srsly no news yet other than ovo and nike and that one footlocker/champs

What's that one footlocker/champs? Sorry, I usually don't go to many footlockers, just go to the one nearest me when I need some shoes, never been a part of something like this. Also, any word on if that FTL/Champs is raffle or FCFS or will we get that info later on in the week?

What's that one footlocker/champs? Sorry, I usually don't go to many footlockers, just go to the one nearest me when I need some shoes, never been a part of something like this. Also, any word on if that FTL/Champs is raffle or FCFS or will we get that info later on in the week?
Here's all we know now:

OVO Store online only

Nike.com online only via The Draw

Nike Europe and Nike Canada online only via normal release

Footaction Chicago probably via raffle

Here's all we know now:

OVO Store online only
Footaction Chicago probably via raffle

Damn so LA OVO store isn't doing a raffle this time.

Here's all we know now:

OVO Store online only
Footaction Chicago probably via raffle Via the reservation procedure on the footaction app
Boutique shops around the country, not sure which ones. The Vault Saint Louis will have them, so im assuming the other location in memphis will also have them.
Fixed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom