Official OVO x JB Thread

GALLERY]
need help? Fake or real?

There were already a lot of fakes on ebay even before release date, and now that they're 'mixed in' with the real pairs it's going to be hard for those trying to cop.

yeah, but at least the previous batch of fakes were really, really easy to spot between the sample tag, box, paper, insole, etc. the new batch is much, much, much closer.

yeah, but at least the previous batch of fakes were really, really easy to spot between the sample tag, box, paper, insole, etc. the new batch is much, much, much closer.
Agree. Hence I would like to see a copy of a real invoice as I don't think the fakes would have them?

I would never risk ordering a pair of shoes on ebay that cost over $500...that's crazy to me. rather spend a couple hundred more and get it through a shop that at least legit checks the pair, like stockx, flight club, or goat. maybe some people don't care if they have fake shoes, but no way in hell they should be paying $500+ for them

I would never risk ordering a pair of shoes on ebay that cost over $500...that's crazy to me. rather spend a couple hundred more and get it through a shop that at least legit checks the pair, like stockx, flight club, or goat. maybe some people don't care if they have fake shoes, but no way in hell they should be paying $500+ for them
i think a majority of people care if they have fake shoes. and most of the ones who dont care and purposely and consciously cop and rock fakes certainly arent spending crazy resell prices for them that a real pair might cost. the ones who spend crazy prices for fakes are mostly people who got got thinking they were paying that price for official joints.

Last edited:

i think a majority of people care if they have fake shoes. and most of the ones who dont care and purposely and consciously cop and rock fakes certainly arent spending crazy resell prices for them that a real pair might cost. the ones who spend crazy prices for fakes are mostly people who got got thinking they were paying that price for official joints.
are these people just oblivious to how many fake pairs are out there? they could do 5 minutes of research and find what the shoes are going for on legit sites like the ones I mentioned. don't they wonder why they're getting pairs for $200 less on ebay?

I have seen an ebay seller without any rate who selled a pair by using some blurry youtube pics (i have seen those in a legit check vid haha)

are these people just oblivious to how many fake pairs are out there? they could do 5 minutes of research and find what the shoes are going for on legit sites like the ones I mentioned. don't they wonder why they're getting pairs for $200 less on ebay?
most of them are oblivious, some just dont care. youd be surprised at how many non-sneakerheads dont realize the extent of how many fakes are out there. theyre not into sneakers enough to care about or be familiar and properly educated on that aspect of the shoe game.

i bet most of those peopleare under the impression that fakes have to look very obviously fake to be fake. but little do they know that fakes are very good nowadays. can hardly tell the diff sometimes by just a pic even for sneakerheads. so when those naive buyers look at pics of the fakes and see that it doesnt look super fugazzi they just cop without a 2nd thought. it never crosses their minds that "ayo, i might be copping some well made fakes or UAs".

thats just my take tho.

Back
Top Bottom