Official OVO x JB Thread

are these people just oblivious to how many fake pairs are out there? they could do 5 minutes of research and find what the shoes are going for on legit sites like the ones I mentioned. don't they wonder why they're getting pairs for $200 less on ebay?
Flight clubs prices are absurd that's why.
And the seller on eBay doesn't pay rent for a brick and mortar store or employees etc that's why prices are cheaper on ebay

Flight clubs prices are absurd that's why.
And the seller on eBay doesn't pay rent for a brick and mortar store or employees etc that's why prices are cheaper on ebay
FC is usually higher but stockx and goat aren't terrible. ebays fees aren't that different from goat and stockx.

if you're getting a pair for $200 less than what goat and stockx are going for, I would be extremely skeptical

FC is usually higher but stockx and goat aren't terrible. ebays fees aren't that different from goat and stockx.

if you're getting a pair for $200 less than what goat and stockx are going for, I would be extremely skeptical
Your obviously just skeptical of eBay. FC has 88 3s for 600 700 bucks I garauntee u could find a pair on eBay for close to or more than 200 cheaper. FC also caters to celebs who aren't tripping off spending extra money to have the shoes on hand in front of them

Your obviously just skeptical of eBay. FC has 88 3s for 600 700 bucks I garauntee u could find a pair on eBay for close to or more than 200 cheaper. FC also caters to celebs who aren't tripping off spending extra money to have the shoes on hand in front of them
from my understanding, FC prices are almost always highest because theyre consignment and they need to mark up higher so that after they take their % of the sales, the buyer doesnt get shafted,

from my understanding, FC prices are almost always highest because theyre consignment and they need to mark up higher so that after they take their % of the sales, the buyer doesnt get shafted,
[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Forgot about that as well

well yeah I'm skeptical of ebay. tons of fakes, people lying about the condition of the shoes, people sending shoes in just the taped up shoebox

you have to ask yourself why someone is selling something on ebay for $200 cheaper when they could just make more money on the sites I mentioned. obviously that's not always the case and you can find some deals on ebay, but if I'm spending that much money on a pair of shoes I'm gonna make sure everything is legit. ebay doesn't guarantee that, stockx, goat, and FC do

well yeah I'm skeptical of ebay. tons of fakes, people lying about the condition of the shoes, people sending shoes in just the taped up shoebox

you have to ask yourself why someone is selling something on ebay for $200 cheaper when they could just make more money on the sites I mentioned. obviously that's not always the case and you can find some deals on ebay, but if I'm spending that much money on a pair of shoes I'm gonna make sure everything is legit. ebay doesn't guarantee that, stockx, goat, and FC do

All those you mentioned are refundable offenses that you are protected by through PayPal. So, yes, you can get your money back!

Last edited:

All those you mentioned are refundable offenses that you are protected by through PayPal. So, yes, you can get your money back!
nobody wants to wait for months potentially for a refund tho. very inconvenient hassle.

nobody wants to wait for months potentially for a refund tho. very inconvenient hassle.

Unless you have done statistical research on everybody that has ever gotten a refund from PayPal, you can't say nobody! People just want their money back period if they didn't get what they paid for. So, as far as it being an "inconvenient hassle" that is subjective.

Last edited:

PayPal does tho

Maintenance screen up on westbay[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Unless you have done statistical research on everybody that has ever gotten a refund from PayPal, you can't say nobody! People just want their money back period if they didn't get what they paid for. So, as far as it being an "inconvenient hassle" that is subjective.
u serious? i didnt literally mean nobody lmfao. when i say nobody its a figure of speech. i think i can honestly safely assume that youre the only one who read my post and took "nobody" as literally meaning not a single soul rofl.

maybe i should have said most people would consider having money tied up for weeks an inconvenience.

u serious? i didnt literally mean nobody lmfao. when i say nobody its a figure of speech. i think i can honestly safely assume that youre the only one who read my post and took "nobody" as literally meaning not a single soul rofl.

Again...subjective! And yes, "nobody" literally does mean not a single soul

maybe i should have said most people would consider having money tied up for weeks an inconvenience.

If you didn't want your comment to be taken facetiously, then yes, maybe you should have

YO....whos man is this?
roll.gif

Nike talk family. I think it's time for me to get out the game and turn it over to my son. Been collecting Jordan's or buying them since the late 80's and on. I've had some get stolen and have given many away. I've come to my decision because I don't even wear the shoes that I buy anymore. I'm 41 years old and it's time to just sit back and let my kids take over. It's been a long run, but it's time to let it end. I mean I'll still be here, but I'll only try to collect limited J's or Nike for collector purposes only. Not the every Saturday or every other Saturday. It's going to be hard, but I know that I can do it.

Nike talk family. I think it's time for me to get out the game and turn it over to my son. Been collecting Jordan's or buying them since the late 80's and on. I've had some get stolen and have given many away. I've come to my decision because I don't even wear the shoes that I buy anymore. I'm 41 years old and it's time to just sit back and let my kids take over. It's been a long run, but it's time to let it end. I mean I'll still be here, but I'll only try to collect limited J's or Nike for collector purposes only. Not the every Saturday or every other Saturday. It's going to be hard, but I know that I can do it.
respect. collecting is a fun hobby, but at the end of the day they're just shoes. there are more important things in life. hopefully your kids take to it just like you did and you guys can share it together

I hope my boys do. Only problem is that my oldest(17) feet are bigger than mine and my youngest(2) still has a way to go. Bout time he gets you, they'll be gone lol.

that way they can say all the telltail signs of their kicks being fake are just "defects" and theyll try to use that as an excuse not to give a refund.
Sigh....that is NOT how that works!
right....because consumers care so much about "defects" on a pair of FAKES. you think those dudes labeling their fakes as "new with defects" are doing that to have full disclosure and be honest with whoever buys em? if you believe thats the case, then 2 things......1. how about disclosing first and foremost that the shoes arent authentic? and 2. ive got some magic beans to sell to you bro.

to be clear since you apparently need your hand held....im only talking about and referring to the sellers who somebody said are listing their fakes as real but labeling them "new with defects".

Last edited:

Again...subjective! And yes, "nobody" literally does mean not a single soul
If you didn't want your comment to be taken facetiously, then yes, maybe you should have
oh, so when you hear people calling Michael Jackson the King of Pop, you really think he was an actual King? Or when you hear people call Beyonce The Queen Bee, you really think shes living in a hive controlling bees? Or when you hear somebody say theyre so hungry they can eat an entire cow, do you think theyre really hungry enough to go be able to eat an entire cow? or when people say its raining cats and dogs, u really think its frigging raining actual cats and dogs?

not everything said in life is literal. youre like the real life Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.

right....because consumers care so much about "defects" on a pair of FAKES. you think those dudes labeling their fakes as "new with defects" are doing that to have full disclosure and be honest with whoever buys em? if you believe thats the case, then 2 things......1. how about disclosing first and foremost that the shoes arent authentic? and 2. ive got some magic beans to sell to you bro.

you the type to call the popo on ya homie for domestic violence after he tells you hes gonna go home to his chick and beat her ish up. :smh: use some common sense.

to be clear since you apparently need your hand held....im only talking about and referring to the sellers who somebody said are listing their fakes as real but labeling them "new with defects".

Check it out cupcake! It's very obvious you don't know how eBay or PayPal works! So, listen up...cupcake! The label "new with defects" has nothing to do with an item being real or fake! Those are not defects! It just means something cosmetically is wrong with the shoe. Like a stain or separation! Some people selling fake shoes on eBay are just going off the words of the person or place they got them from. They have no clue of authenticity. The overall condition of an item should be in the description. Further more...counterfeits are not allowed on eBay. Those are grounds for your auction to be shut down if it's labeled as fake so you can't just depict an item you are selling as such! Does it happen...yes! Like I said, people are oblivious to authenticity so you better step your research game up. You can maybe state that you don't know if the item is real or fake but you can't label an item knowingly as fake or not authentic. Even If an item is listed as authentic in the description and it's discovered they are not...refund!

The label "new with defects" has nothing to do with an item being real or fake!
who said said "new with defects" means the shoes are fake? i explicitly said im referring to the people selling fakes as real who label their shoes ":new with defects" are most likely not doing it for the customer's benefit. nobody said anyone who labels their listing like that means theyre selling fakes. learn to read, sugar teets. even when i make things crystal clear, you STILL cant follow. so its just a reading comprehension issue on your end at this point.
so if you order a pair of kicks from NDC, and your shoes came with separation, youd take that L and not return them and claim it as a defect? LMFAO.  is this what the shoegame is comming down to? clowns who gets kicks with separation and dont consider that a defect? wheres the lollipop emoji? let me help you out kid...

de·fect[sup]1[/sup]

ˈdēfekt/

noun

noun: defect; plural noun: defects

a shortcoming, imperfection, or lack.

"genetic defects"

synonyms:fault, flaw, imperfection, deficiency, weakness, weak spot, inadequacy, shortcoming, limitation, failing; More

youre welcome. stay in school.
no ish sherlock! captain obvious to the rescue DUN DUN DA DA!!! no guy selling fakes with the intent to pass them off as real is going to label their shoes as fake, even if ebay allowed it (which will never happen). they wouldnt get as much for em if they could even b sold, and hed have a hella hard time selling em.
https://www.lollipuff.com/blog/222/how-counterfeit-claims-work-on-ebay

HA. u think people get refunded on fakes 100% by paypal/ebay? theres a process to getting a refund for fakes. you gotta provide proof theyre fake. you cant just say u discovered they are fake to paypal/ebay and get a refund just like that. and people at paypal/ebay are not sneakerheads. you think if you point out some bad stitching or something on a fake that theyll be like "oh yea man, those def fake that stitchwork is crazy it aint supposed to be like that"? you gotta provide HARD proof.

theres horror stories about people getting scammed for fakes on ebay thru paypal and getting denied a refund on these very forums. do a search. also do a google search and itll open your eyes kid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom