Official OVO x JB Thread

who said said "new with defects" means the shoes are fake? i explicitly said im referring to the people selling fakes as real who label their shoes ":new with defects" are most likely not doing it for the customer's benefit. nobody said anyone who labels their listing like that means theyre selling fakes. learn to read, sugar teets. even when i make things crystal clear, you STILL cant follow. so its just a reading comprehension issue on your end at this point.

HA. u think people get refunded on fakes 100% by paypal/ebay? theres a process to getting a refund for fakes. you gotta provide proof theyre fake. you cant just say u discovered they are fake to paypal/ebay and get a refund just like that. and people at paypal/ebay are not sneakerheads. you think if you point out some bad stitching or something on a fake that theyll be like "oh yea man, those def fake that stitchwork is crazy it aint supposed to be like that"? you gotta provide HARD proof.

theres horror stories about people getting scammed for fakes on ebay thru paypal and getting denied a refund on these very forums. do a search. also do a google search and itll open your eyes kid.

I take it you've never sold on ebay before? I sold a pair of Dream Kyries to a guy who claimed the shoes were counterfeit with no proof whatsoever. Paypal refunded him out of pocket because he didn't provide enough evidence to prove I was at fault, but the guy still got a free pair of basketball shoes and was able to pocket the money. Ebay/PP rarely ask for any documentation or proof. They side with the buyer the vast majority of the time.

I take it you've never sold on ebay before? I sold a pair of Dream Kyries to a guy who claimed the shoes were counterfeit with no proof whatsoever. Paypal refunded him out of pocket because he didn't provide enough evidence to prove I was at fault, but the guy still got a free pair of basketball shoes and was able to pocket the money. Ebay/PP rarely ask for any documentation or proof. They side with the buyer the vast majority of the time.

This! [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Since they 2 diff companies now

A buyer can claim fake w/ EBay
And again with PayPal if he fails.

You as a seller must prove they are real

Proof of purchase
Video of authentic shoes being packaged In The box

If you have all this PayPal/eBay will still side with Buyer

You must file a IC3 or go to your local police station n file a police report on te committed fraud and send that to PayPal/EBay

And They will 1000% rev and close the case

Nothing will trump it! Not Donald not nothing!

who said said "new with defects" means the shoes are fake? i explicitly said im referring to the people selling fakes as real who label their shoes ":new with defects" are most likely not doing it for the customer's benefit. nobody said anyone who labels their listing like that means theyre selling fakes. learn to read, sugar teets. even when i make things crystal clear, you STILL cant follow. so its just a reading comprehension issue on your end at this point.

HA. u think people get refunded on fakes 100% by paypal/ebay? theres a process to getting a refund for fakes. you gotta provide proof theyre fake. you cant just say u discovered they are fake to paypal/ebay and get a refund just like that. and people at paypal/ebay are not sneakerheads. you think if you point out some bad stitching or something on a fake that theyll be like "oh yea man, those def fake that stitchwork is crazy it aint supposed to be like that"? you gotta provide HARD proof.

theres horror stories about people getting scammed for fakes on ebay thru paypal and getting denied a refund on these very forums. do a search. also do a google search and itll open your eyes kid.

I guess its a case by case situation where YMMV. I know for a fact that its not 100% guaranteed that u get a refund if you buy fakes like the other dude is implying. In most of the instances ive come upon it happening to others over the years, they were asked to provide proof that the shoes were fake most of the time.

As far as I know the only shoes that people here have gotten are the rsbb. I have three preorders out with them and the ovo order. I'm about to call the whole damn thing off.

Those who ordered from "westbay" have your shoes come in yet?

Nope. Been getting delayed shipping emails for days now. Three days in a row I was supposed to get tracking info. Nothing yet.

As far as I know the only shoes that people here have gotten are the rsbb. I have three preorders out with them and the ovo order. I'm about to call the whole damn thing off.

Yea, no one got any other shoes, they stop answer my emails

If i don't hear anything by tue. im a go ahead and file that clam. :smh: seems like they got us

i should have know when they started restocking everything like crazy before people got thier original orders. i will come on here and retract if my order is delivered and everything checks out but until then F WB

Last edited:
I would think about where they get their pairs from and go from there 1st

Seems like most pairs came from Local shops and a few NDC orders w/ the REVSBB

Now, Think about which stores carried OVO 12's  Across the USA.

1 Chicago

2 NYC

LA - OVO store and online

BBC online

NDC DRAW 
laugh.gif

anywhere else I miss that carried OVO 12's?

Now think about it!!!! 
indifferent.gif

yall should PM @wHipLAshTw03 and ask him where your kicks are.

people in the rsbb thread are asking the same thing about their shipments and hes in there assuring everyone their kicks are comming like he owns or is affiliated with the site. so PM the WB posterboy and ask him about your orders.

Last edited:
yall should PM @wHipLAshTw03
and ask him where your kicks are.

people in the rsbb thread are asking the same thing about their shipments and hes in there assuring everyone their kicks are comming like he owns or is affiliated with the site. so PM the WB posterboy and ask him about your orders.

Lmao, he doesn't know

**** I have a 220 pre order waiting as well, hope they didn't just take funds and run.
PayPal will have you covered in case it's a scam. I threw down 220 for the BTs. The way I see it, if I get a legit pair, it's worth it, and if I don't, no harm done other than some cash being held for a while.

I don't think WB would've gotten 1/10 of the orders they got (and prob 0 orders from NT) had it been strictly CC.

Back
Top Bottom