Official OVO x JB Thread

I just agreed to one hell of a trade for these xii's.. What's the best trade service you guys would recommend?

Last edited:
I'm still salty. Let me get that fifth spot lol
Oh man, this lines getting too long. Pretty much impossible at this point. I'll do my best guys. Will Nike even allow you to buy multiple pairs on a CC? 
laugh.gif
 I know Adidas cancels orders. 

Last edited:
Oh man, this lines getting too long. Pretty much impossible at this point. I'll do my best guys. Will Nike even allow you to buy multiple pairs on a CC? :lol:  I know Adidas cancels orders. 

Nah man.. typically you need different Nike accounts, addresses and payment methods for something like OVOs

I'm being honest, the likelihood of even getting one pair on this release is slim. It's literally a "re-launch" of whatever is left since the original release was malfunctioning.

I'm being honest, the likelihood of even getting one pair on this release is slim. It's literally a "re-launch" of whatever is left since the original release was malfunctioning.
For real.

However, I'm not sure though if Nike allocates pairs to their different websites, such as the US site, Canadian site, and EU site. If they do (like Adidas does), then all of the Canadian stock they had from release day is still available, because absolutely no one copped that Saturday morning. If Nike has global inventory, meaning they don't allocate pairs to their sites, then there will definitely be less stock than what was available on release date, because people in the States copped.

For real.

However, I'm not sure though if Nike allocates pairs to their different websites, such as the US site, Canadian site, and EU site. If they do (like Adidas does), then all of the Canadian stock they had from release day is still available, because absolutely no one copped that Saturday morning. If Nike has global inventory, meaning they don't allocate pairs to their sites, then there will definitely be less stock than what was available on release date, because people in the States copped.
They come from different warehouses.  US stock comes from Memphis where as Canadian stock comes from Amsterdam.

For real.

Nike.ca and Nike.au stock is normally shared with EU. If you look at the website, it's en_gb in the URL.

Oh yeah, I know. I'm just hoping for the best here. Personally I think absolute best case scenario I may get two but I really was only going for one. 

Bot or manual?
I have a bot but in this case there's no bot that works with the canadian site so I think I'll have to go about it manually. Unless I can get one to work through the EU or AU site. Let me look into that. 

Release doesn't show up on EU pr AU sites.

Last edited:

I have a bot but in this case there's no bot that works with the canadian site so I think I'll have to go about it manually. Unless I can get one to work through the EU or AU site. Let me look into that. 

Release doesn't show up on EU pr AU sites.
just rent a server  for a few hours for your bot for the country of choice ... of course the bigger issue is you need to have a forwarding service for the package. 

Last edited:
just rent a server  for a few hours for your bot for the country of choice ... of course the bigger issue is you need to have a forwarding service for the package. 

No I live in Canada so that's not an issue. My problem is the bots are preset to work with certain sites.mine doesn't work on Nike CA and I can't find any that do. Do you know of any?

Nike.ca cancels Bot orders anyway so there's no point. That's why sizes keep on reappearing during hype releases.

Last edited:
I just got mine but I'm very curious, how do they differentiate between the two? 

No idea but someone spoke to the Live Chat during the Bred 1 release, and they said that sizes will reappear throughout the entire day as they were cancelling Bot orders. And sure enough, they were, I was seeing sizes as late as 9 PM that day.

No idea but someone spoke to the Live Chat during the Bred 1 release, and they said that sizes will reappear throughout the entire day as they were cancelling Bot orders. And sure enough, they were, I was seeing sizes as late as 9 PM that day.

Yeah, I think that's been the case for every hyped release. I actually didn't realize that they randomly pick people to check out using the "wait in line" feature. I always just thought it was the fastest to add to cart. Idk though, it never seems random to me. It always felt like it was based on how quickly you could atc.

Last edited:
Nice thanks for the tip. I'll make sure I keep checking throughout the day. 

How does nike.ca work for someone in the states? Can I pay with my USD credit card as long as its shipped to a CA residence?

How does nike.ca work for someone in the states? Can I pay with my USD credit card as long as its shipped to a CA residence?

This is exactly the question I have...I just added the Wool XII to my Canada cart and it looks like the billing address should be CA too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom