Official OVO x JB Thread

Credit Card>Paypal. Too many loopholes in paypals payment system.
From a seller's perspective, I definitely agree that PayPal can cause frustrations when getting your money. But from a buyer's perspective, I'd rather give some random website an email address than a CC number. Combine that with PayPal's tendency to side with the buyer 99% of the time, I'm just more comfortable shooting into the dark with P/P. That's not a cited number obviously, I'm just going of my experience and friends' experiences.

So with that said, I may have been wrong in projecting my own bias onto others, maybe WB would still have orders without P/P. I just wouldn't be one of them.

would it be possible to order from nike ca if you live in in the states? i mean obviously not directly through them as they dont ship to us but like a forwarding service?

Where do the pears from the restock come from? Did more get made in factories, or were some held off during the first release?

Where do the pears from the restock come from? Did more get made in factories, or were some held off during the first release?

The latter part. Some companies hold stock for grand openings and restocks. If my memory serves me right FNL restocked Concords a year or so after the original release.

The latter part. Some companies hold stock for grand openings and restocks. If my memory serves me right FNL restocked Concords a year or so after the original release.
Thanks. I've never really understood how or why things restock. Some people here said there would be a restock because the Ovo 10s restocked, so I guess they were right!

Thanks. I've never really understood how or why things restock. Some people here said there would be a restock because the Ovo 10s restocked, so I guess they were right!

This isn't a restock. There was an issue with the original release on Nike CA so they decided to reschedule it.

would it be possible to order from nike ca if you live in in the states? i mean obviously not directly through them as they dont ship to us but like a forwarding service?
Wow, finally an advantage of being in Toronto. I probably still wont get a pair though... Bots are going to be all over this. 

Wow, finally an advantage of being in Toronto. I probably still wont get a pair though... Bots are going to be all over this. 

I haven't had any luck on NDC CA since the 6 AM1 release. That was before they had a lunch calendar and the release was at midnight on a Saturday night so I'm sure that helped.

Man.. they just keep blessing Canada. I know drake from there but seems like US got shafted on this release. They were dropping a lil every few days, now my size seems to have froze at $700 range.

Man.. they just keep blessing Canada. I know drake from there but seems like US got shafted on this release. They were dropping a lil every few days, now my size seems to have froze at $700 range.
You should have nothing to complain about. Canada does not get blessed nearly as much as you guys do in the south. Whether Nike of Adidas we do not get blessed. 

Oh man, you are really misinformed if you think we are "blessed" with sneaker releases...

My bad guys, didn't realize I posted that in the general section. Could have swore I was in the OVO thread. It's not as glamorous as you might think in the US either, I live in the 4th? Largest city and don't get any of the limited JB releases locally. All of those go to NY, LA and Chicago. Only chance is Nike "draw" which I have never won, and I've been a customer for years. OVO 12 was one of my most anticipated releases this year and they released in 3 stores, all at the previously mentioned cities. I'm surprised you guys haven't got em, other dude in here said he cleaned up.

My bad guys, didn't realize I posted that in the general section. Could have swore I was in the OVO thread. It's not as glamorous as you might think in the US either, I live in the 4th? Largest city and don't get any of the limited JB releases locally. All of those go to NY, LA and Chicago. Only chance is Nike "draw" which I have never won, and I've been a customer for years. OVO 12 was one of my most anticipated releases this year and they released in 3 stores, all at the previously mentioned cities. I'm surprised you guys haven't got em, other dude in here said he cleaned up.
4th largest...this means H-Town. H-Town and DFW don't get squat. We will barely get  a limited pinnacle series shoe. For example only 1 store is carrying those timberland styled 4s this weekend

Back
Top Bottom