Official OVO x JB Thread

Yes, its pretty much non-existent.

What i did was found someone in a facebook group that also won. Once of us would park and ride with the other.............One would go in and the other would drive around til the other was done.........then switch. I`d suggest someone you`ve dealt with before, since either youd be driving his car or he`d be driving yours.

Cuts parking costs in half and saves alot of walking. Also helps with Jack boys that might be lurking around the area.
cops on bikes ready to ticket you too 

cops on bikes ready to ticket you too 
Yep.

Or really, you can find a parking spot thats cheap but would be a long walk and then call an Uber............Me and a friend did that this last time around and it was only about $5- $8 each trip. We were actually gonna wait in line for unclainmd yeezys but said F it and left to come back home.

Yep.

Or really, you can find a parking spot thats cheap but would be a long walk and then call an Uber............Me and a friend did that this last time around and it was only about $5- $8 each trip. We were actually gonna wait in line for unclainmd yeezys but said F it and left to come back home.
some chick got her ovos robbed in front of the store when the whites dropped too. sad day for her :\

Yep.

Hope we eat. My wide *** will play body guard . Never been to the chi but apparently if you say you're from Los Angeles, you get a pass. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Heard parking is a ***** at that Footaction in Chicago. Anyone got any tips on parking? Gonna make the drive into the city in a lil bit.

Any help would be great. I got you on the check in code once I get there so long as the auto checkin doesn't work. Which in my case, would be every time. Lol always telling me the beacons not in range when I'm standing right next to it.

But yeah what's up with parking NT folks?

go a block or 2 west, into the loop and look for 15 min temp parking where you gotta flash your hazards. i've parked in those spots and left it there for half hour sometimes when picking up food. be quick tho.

I don't even mess around with parking in the loop like that. It's either I get a ride or Lyft it. Normally I take the CTA into downtown but if I win shoes I'm getting a car. 

go a block or 2 west, into the loop and look for 15 min temp parking where you gotta flash your hazards. i've parked in those spots and left it there for half hour sometimes when picking up food. be quick tho.
Tried that, them ***** STAY full, lol. Still, cats might be lurking around..........Especially for exclusive ****. I aint messing around.

Supposed to be coming up with my girl and a couple friends of mine. One of them just wants to wait for unclaimed pairs........others plan on winning a pair on the app, but will camp if they dont.

You can do cta park and ride
Where you park your car at a station for like $6-7 for 14 hours
Then just take the train downtown
Or just pay the $20 or so for indoor garage parking lol
If you go real early I think you can park along upper wacker drive for free on the weekends

Last edited:
Heard parking is a ***** at that Footaction in Chicago. Anyone got any tips on parking? Gonna make the drive into the city in a lil bit.

Any help would be great. I got you on the check in code once I get there so long as the auto checkin doesn't work. Which in my case, would be every time. Lol always telling me the beacons not in range when I'm standing right next to it.

But yeah what's up with parking NT folks?
Yeah, i would suggest going with a friend if possible and have them circle while you check in.  

OR take the CTA if possible, park and ride is convenient.  

ok listen up, fam

download the SPOTHERO app...it offers discounted public and private garage spaces for however many hours you wanna book for

there's a garage a block and a half way from FA at 124 s wabash that you can book for $10 for an hour this afternoon...just adjust your time slot and make sure you exit the garage on time

View media item 2332879
now here's a $10 off coupon code...free parkin yall

View media item 2332880

You guys gotta win first before deciding how you're going to pick them up lol
I already know I`m going to win fam.................... I`ve been speaking these things into existence since my first win, the white OVO 12s, funny enough. lol

anyone here voted for trump? 
laugh.gif

bawwwwah If they did, they're not gonna admit it!!

Thanks ya'll . Repped everyone for the advice. Sounds like CTA park n ride or spothero is gonna be the way to go.

Was gonna try to sneak out early today to make the drive up to the city, but got slammed with LTL orders this afternoon so I gotta move it to Thursday. Already got the go ahead to leave at 1 on Thursday so hopefully I'll miss most of the traffic too.

I'll give you guys an update when I leave for the city on Thursday so you guys get a heads up on the code. Just don't go for a size 9 lol.

I like Spothero. But honestly like...... I'm not winning ****. Which I'm totally fine with but I need to be honest with myself.

Back
Top Bottom