Official OVO x JB Thread

Damn wanted black and gold not no red

They did the black and gold sweatsuit with the black 10 release. Looks like they're switching it up this time to give us a little more variety from the black/white/gold theme

White 10 - white hat, white shirt
Black 10 - white hat, black beanie, white and black shirt, black sweatsuit, black velour suit, black duffle, black book bag
White 12 - white hat, black hat, black and 2 white shirt, white sweatsuit, white headband and wristband, white slides, white duffle, white book bag

So, for the first time Chicago finally has something with more stores than in NY!!!
Weren't the pinnacle 11s basically Chicago only per launch locator? Plus tier zero accounts? 11s dropped at a store in SOHO also based on a post in that thread. That store wasn't listed on launch locator either, maybe the same for these.

Weren't the pinnacle 11s basically Chicago only per launch locator? Plus tier zero accounts? 11s dropped at a store in SOHO also based on a post in that thread. That store wasn't listed on launch locator either, maybe the same for these.
Yea, he`s trippin. White OVO were at nike chicago and flight23 also.

lmao guys, I'm just messing around due to how NY gets more exclusives than Chicago, but even then Niketowns are getting these so not really exclusive

They did the black and gold sweatsuit with the black 10 release. Looks like they're switching it up this time to give us a little more variety from the black/white/gold theme

White 10 - white hat, white shirt
Black 10 - white hat, black beanie, white and black shirt, black sweatsuit, black velour suit, black duffle, black book bag
White 12 - white hat, black hat, black and 2 white shirt, white sweatsuit, white headband and wristband, white slides, white duffle, white book bag

I understand why they did it I just love the black & gold. I bought the black ovo Xs white hat, black beanie, and the velour hoodie. Loved that collection

Will be going for hoodie and both long sleeves this collection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom