Official OVO x JB Thread

It really sucks how difficult it is to get a pair for the guys who actually want to wear them.

But one benefit to the draw is it can't be botted. You need verified accounts.

Last edited:
It really sucks how difficult it is to get a pair for the guys who actually want to wear them.

But one benefit to the draw is it can't be botted. You need verified accounts.
I've been hearing that there's bots for the draw, or people being able to put in 100s of entries

I've been hearing that there's bots for the draw, or people being able to put in 100s of entries

There are bots that make a bunch of accounts and enter them, I have one, but it's useless. Nike only chooses verified accounts in a Draw so they need to verify each account with a legit phone number.

Same people usually winning draws and brag about it on social media

Yup. Think Nike needs to check their algorithms for these draws.

THIS!

Yep.. Supposedly it's gotten worse since SNKRS hit desktop. There was a dude from NT that was bragging about hitting 20+ "Wings" from the draw from several thousand entries, so the average person has a chance similar to lotto odds. :smh:

THIS!
Yep.. Supposedly it's gotten worse since SNKRS hit desktop. There was a dude from NT that was bragging about hitting 20+ "Wings" from the draw from several thousand entries, so the average person has a chance similar to lotto odds. :smh:

That was possible back then but not any more. During the wings release bnb could create thousands of accounts and all of them will be valid. Now nike only allows verified accounts to win the draw. Those bots can't do that any more.

That was possible back then but not any more. During the wings release bnb could create thousands of accounts and all of them will be valid. Now nike only allows verified accounts to win the draw. Those bots can't do that any more.

You sure about that

You sure about that

Yup, I use them, I'm sure. You can check Nike's Draw FAQ, it also says that you can only win with a verified account. I talk to a lot of guys who run bots and none of them can get through the draw the way they used to. You can only use verified accounts. The real advantage comes from having as many verified accounts as possible.

Yeah you need a phone number that will verify the account. Unless you're making a ton of google talk numbers/free text accounts by the thousands and keeping tabs on every single one, it won't work. 

Can't do that either, nike made sure to keep tabs on all VoIP services and won't send verification codes to those numbers.

Last edited:
E-mail generator

Burner number generator

Address generator (Turn your house into an apartment, delivery companies use zip codes anyways)

Automate process

I've seen it done.

Back
Top Bottom