Official OVO x JB Thread

If Jordan's are dead and boost is life, why we stressing?

*Que the pointing to your temple meme.
I wouldn't be worried but it's going to be an instant sellout. Is anyone going to try on the OVO site? I've got all my accounts for the draw set up but I guess I could try an actual release. I'm assuming because it's shopify they just sell out within a second? 

I wouldn't be worried but it's going to be an instant sellout. Is anyone going to try on the OVO site? I've got all my accounts for the draw set up but I guess I could try an actual release. I'm assuming because it's shopify they just sell out within a second? 

im going to try on the app.

because

View media item 2334983
Jordans will never die!!!

I concur. I enjoy stirring the boost pot

Shopify is already done. Once they get the variant, it's carted and set to check out when they officially go live.

Just scrape for vars 
pimp.gif

Welp, went there's for no reason, they said they ran out of raffles smh
Damn, that sucks. Well I guess chances would be stupid low at that point anyway. I filled out the raffle yesterday at the Toronto store, I got ticket number 49**. I hope they didn't start from number 1 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom