Official OVO x JB Thread

Wow 12 EST? That's pretty late.. We're just gunna have to sit there staring at the app from 10-12? Lol

Um, where are these Zip-ups in the collection...???

Late addition I'm guessing? They're not a part of the unveiling on Nike.com

Last edited:
Same here smh.
I know for a fact they hold a bunch of pairs for their friends so it was a long shot anyway

Went for no reason too. Even though I was gonna take an L anyway, they coulda put it out on social media or something that they were done.
Entering the in store soho raffle knowing I'll have to risk going to the store if I win while I'm in the midst of my 24 hour shift :smh:

Ive never had Nike reserve me pair through the app or have I ever won a Draw raffle online or in store.

That's a bummer, hope your luck changes today. People seemed to do well on the store draw for the DB7s. Although I agree, their reserve system is garbage.

Last time I won a Draw was 5 years ago, back then it was through Twitter DM's lol.

Wow lmao twitter DMs. I had no idea they did that. Well I hope the draw on Saturday morning goes well. I can't try for the store draw but I will be entering the snkrs app draw.

Lmao are those draws that bad? Everyone's just expecting L's
the only time i ever won a reservation in-store was for the DB5s via twitter. and thats cause they implemented that multi-circle method for the first time and little-to-no bots got through - majority of winners were manual entries

i havent won the in store draw since SBB 1. hopefully my luck changes tonight

Last edited:
Went for no reason too. Even though I was gonna take an L anyway, they coulda put it out on social media or something that they were done.
Entering the in store soho raffle knowing I'll have to risk going to the store if I win while I'm in the midst of my 24 hour shift :smh:
It's BS man. Majority of pairs are going to their friends, v-lone heads that got them in the sneaker launch, and Alife employees

Back
Top Bottom