Official OVO x JB Thread

So based on all these wins, there may be no need to pay much over retail.
My boy won all 3 entries he put in.....these should be easy to get once the dust settles and folks who thought they would come up need that bread back.

meh i dunno man. its the same names getting multiples over and over.

for whatever reason i guess they saw my name and didnt like it

Feel the same way, not one win on anything so far. Like they blacklisted my email across all the sneaker sites. Meanwhile, the double and triple check-ins keep comin.

:rofl:

We gotta chill man, everybody in here eating besides us? Naaah. I was mad af earlier too.

I saw something a while back about speaking stuff into existence for 2018, and sure enough a few days after I posted something positive I hit on both the BC 3s and GT 1s today. I never win ****, probably in my whole life of oh idk 1,000+ raffles, I've only won NYC 10s, BT Yeezy V2s, and maybe Black Toe 1s if I'm remembering correct.

Positivity my guy
Back when i won 3 pair of grey kaws in chicago, i said this and people said i was crazy. I`ve won either 2 or 3 pair of every limited release that came to chicago for 2 years straight with that exact thinking. Won a few raffles in between too. Its definitely real........its just too simple for people to believe its real.

Wish I could think positive but with a history of nothing but L’s it’s hard to think that way...I’m 0-??? when it comes to raffles and this year no different...Today-Fail...Ovo website-So far fail...and I’m sure the Snkr Draw for the Ovo will add two more L’s Haha

OvO are nice but not a big deal to me if I miss out. Will try for the White ones on the SNKRS app. Also waiting to see if I hit the black pair on the raffle tommrow if not it’s ok again that’s me I am sure some this is a must cop and I get it good luck to all trying to cop

I hit for both black and white via ovo, which is surprising. I’m not sure the lottery results are indicative of how limited these will be though. Allocation and how known the ovo site was beyond NT is pure conjecture at this point. I don’t think we’ll know until the Nike draw or maybe even the end of the weekend.

It’s just an odd coincidence I’m not arguing tho I’m happy everyone is eating over here!!
Salute to all those who are still waiting

still no email from OVO, should i just accept the fact that i took the L on that raffle?

My girl hit my size 11.5 :nthat:
White Pair.
Winning email came in at 7:04PM EST.
9E72C62B-4D94-40BA-8515-9342C17D13AE.png

Just hit on size 12 black pair.

Seeing how many hit, I quietly felt like it was a matter of "when" not "if". I'm not saying we're all getting finessed, but...

Why is OVO not shipping these from LA/NY and instead trying to charge me $30 for shipping to Houston (presumably from Toronto or London)...?

Back
Top Bottom