Official OVO x JB Thread

I just want to hit on the Ovo entry so I don’t have to worry about trying to get both pair from Snkrs...I’m sure others will but I don’t see me getting lucky on one yet alone two draws Haha

Being this is the first time I ever hit for the ovos. On be October site, what’s the shipping process with this? How long for a confirmation etc? Any insight would be cool.

Got an email for black 11.5 around 10PM EST last night..so much better than flailing around on the ovo app and site for an hour on release day only to get an L

I only put in one entry so theres definitely hope for those of you still waiting..

With a good number of people eating from the OVO site and prices dropping on the resell market, it looks like those who missed out may have a better odds at the SNKRS app.

I’m hoping worst case if I miss I can hit gold toes and do a possible trade for black ovos. This week is insane with drops.

Same! Size 11 Black I’m waiting for.

i meant my black as well lol was just lookin at pics of white before posting so it was on my brain. black more versatile and i cant rock em more often so i chose black. if ovo store decides to hand us Ls we still have snkrs....

It actually ends today the 15th not 16th

Starts Friday February 9th at 9:00AM EST and closes Sunday February 11th at MIDNIGHT EST.

Online raffle winners will be picked randomly and contacted by NOON February 15th, 2018 to purchase via email. Raffle winners will have 24 hours from receipt of their winning email to finalize their purchase.

Starts Friday February 9th at 9:00AM EST and closes Sunday February 11th at MIDNIGHT EST.

Online raffle winners will be picked randomly and contacted by NOON February 15th, 2018 to purchase via email. Raffle winners will have 24 hours from receipt of their winning email to finalize their purchase.

so fingers crossed for another 1.5 hours....not holding my breath tho....

Damn you're right, the purchase time is by noon on the 16th. I misread and misinformed. I apologize guys.
Thought that was the end of the raffles, but makes sense since you have 24 hour window to check out.

Eh.. pretty much over then. There’s been a few stragglers overnight, but seems like the bulk were going on midday/evening. :smh:

With a good number of people eating from the OVO site and prices dropping on the resell market, it looks like those who missed out may have a better odds at the SNKRS app.

Nah snkrs will be a crap shoot. (Bots)

Honestly way more people eat when outside sites do raffles for nikes (collaborations) (kaws for example)

Kaws (small window of time lots of people ate off here both grey and black)

Ovo (seems to be the same way)

Snkrs hell u be lucky if the app freakind works for you. Then u get to watch bot gang get like 50 pairs.

Also helped that OVO only let you pick 1 pair. I mean u can get around it but was nice of them.

Next off white release needs to take a page from this.

Pisses me off that kaws and now OVO can do better or try to but Nike uses known to be exploited snkrs draw.

I’ve been checking in on all the online raffle Ws but seems like In-Store has not come through. Looks like we have through today but wondered by if anyone on here seen in-store yet.

My girl just hit for a sz10 black & a sz10.5 white about a hour ago.
Already bought 1 of each when I won.
May grab these wins as well , undecided though.

Back
Top Bottom