Official OVO x JB Thread

Nah you are 10000% correct in regards to today, bots started running yesterday right after they found out but it was too late, manuals got it not bots.

Ahhh, ok. My thinking was that the bots were running before the drop, so even if they dropped they still win, wasn't thinking the bots started running after.

Granted some were probably running before & some after as well

Level of denial in here is reaching record highs lol
Forreal 
roll.gif

I just got on my laptop and found out that carted the OVO knit hat as a guest on Nike. I forgot about it, and figured one was good enough for me so only checked out on my desktop. For $35, each, I'll happily take two. Consolation for probably not being able to cop the 10's during a nike raffle that never go my way.

Last edited:
Just curious about the snkrs drawing. do people have a betterchance when you submit right away or waiting like 20-30 min

Im in canada and I can't even get in to SNKRS because my phone number wont even work in the mobile conformation wtf is this?

If they meant to launch early to avoid bots, why wasn't the product on the home page like everything else?  Wouldn't they want to advertise that they were sold out to stop all the bots running right now?  Did the apparel launch yesterday on ovo as well?  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Also i am salty :smile:

So if we win this drawing, are we guaranteed a pair through the app? Also, if we don't win, is there going to be a regular release online at all? Haven't bought a hyped up shoe in years, sorry if these questions have been answered before.

I was in line for what I thought were JD 2s I won a couple pairs......get in and they tell me claims for those are Monday when I was told today. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] so I tried to to buy OVOs instead.

Man that not cool... U out d town in cold parking and all that hassle

If they meant to launch early to avoid bots, why wasn't the product on the home page like everything else?  Wouldn't they want to advertise that they were sold out to stop all the bots running right now?  Did the apparel launch yesterday on ovo as well?  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Also i am salty :smile:
Yeah man I'm right there witcha

Back
Top Bottom