Official OVO x JB Thread

fam listen to this i was walking down street that ubiq is on once they sent the tweet out, literally i walked right by it. It was way to cold for me to have my phone out in my hand so by the time i made it to the train station to look at my phone it was to late noway was i walking back. Took a big L on that day man i thought bout that all weekend. I even made sure i went to purchase touch screen gloves like Vino said lol 
Damn, right in the feels... I'm contemplating pulling the trigger on a worn once pair for $325ish... Terrible luck on that notification man....
Anyone get shipping emails for the DMV area?
YUP.

Sorry to hear most were unable to enter the draw through sneakers.I was able to enter,but struck out so I had to go the resale route and pay $475.The whole sneakers app has been a bust for the most part,I've struck out on every noticeable release except the DB 13's.I was hoping 2016 would be different,but it seems like I'll be lining the resellers pockets again which sucks but I need some of these beauties in my collection.

Last edited:
OVO webstore just refunded me for 1 of my orders. Let's see how the rest goes. 
nerd.gif

For those that got delay from NDC last night, what time was delay sent, and what time was shipping sent today? Just trying to see if uniform type of time frames...

Thanks

Got my shipped email from Nike about 30 minutes ago but 6 days to get to KC from Memphis is that BS... I hope UPS updates it to Friday delivery

Back
Top Bottom