Official OVO x JB Thread

Devils advocate:

He received his OVO's but he doesnt want his Aqua 8's anymore and is gonna tell Nike they sent him the wrong shoes :lol:

That reminds of the time some dude got Pro Star 5's when he ordered Camo Supreme 5s on NDC. 
mean.gif

Just bit the bullet for a pair $415shipped hopefully they restock and I dont air ball for thirty minutes and get a second pair to flip or maybe trade for the white pair. Its been awhile since I paid resell for but it was evident here in houston nike app or resell before prices start to climb A*K*A "TaxSeason Extravaganza"

Finally got my pair today. Got that Jordan 4 receipt as well 
laugh.gif
but i'm glad that's the only thing they messed up sheesh.

Sorry to you guys who got your size 9s cancelled and to the dude who got shipped the wrong shoes and to the people that got shipped the wrong size
mean.gif

Just bit the bullet for a pair $415shipped hopefully they restock and I dont air ball for thirty minutes and get a second pair to flip or maybe trade for the white pair. Its been awhile since I paid resell for but it was evident here in houston nike app or resell before prices start to climb A*K*A "TaxSeason Extravaganza"

Prices to climb, lol. That not happening bro

Wtf Nike!? I just got my package for the ovo 10's that I won the raffle for ndc and I open up the package and nike sent me aqua 8's????? Wow! Im beyond heated.

dude that ******* sucks id be mad as hell

call asap screw that ****

Last edited:
First post to Nike talk, was able to cook on the ovo 10s. Seems majority of people got that odd paper receipt, some say even the wrong shoe. I got the correct shoe on mine, but my receipt looks like it was copied 1000x. Getting to the point, I contacted ndc and they are sending a traditional receipt. May not matter to a lot of people but I prefer to have a more legitimate proof a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom