Official OVO x JB Thread

says the guy who tried making a dilemma out of the ovo app vs applying for a draw on snrks......

you have til 11 or 12 with the snkrs.

it aint going nowhere for the whole hour. applying early doesnt mean ish

Assuming snkrs doesn't give the air ball error message.

Anybody stop by the Flagship store NYC Bond ST for raffle. Was there a long line? Will try and stop by tomorrow. :rolleyes :nerd:

Last edited:
Sell yeezys for 600 bucks. Buy these day one off stock x for 700. Final price of the shoe 320 dollars. Or about 70 over retail.

NOLA is the best place to be if you want to get your hands on these

I pissed that NOLA keeps getting All Star events lmao. Heck I remember those pics with families with those infrared 6...NOLA had tons of them

im waiting for that pop up shop in Nola as well.
Wait a secooond, wait one dern secoooond!!!!! Can the REALLY BE POSSIBLE?  Awhile ago, I did think about the Galaxies in Orlando and Chromeposites in NY.... but then I thought the 6s and 1s are "those" shoes this year..... I'm in Florida, and thought about making the drive over there.... do you all think it's worth the drive? What are the thoughts of NOLA? I'm annoyed that I'm in Orlando and Trophy Room, who's ran by the #2 man of JB, isn't even getting them. smdh... 

Anybody stop by the Flagship store NYC Bond ST for raffle. Was there a long line? Will try and stop by tomorrow.
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
I didnt even know their was an ovo store in ny I might stop by tomorrow 

Anybody stop by the Flagship store NYC Bond ST for raffle. Was there a long line? Will try and stop by tomorrow.
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
Was there around 1pm and line was about an hour or so long. Lot of high schoolers and the regular husband, wife, kids and whole family situation. Was it a holiday or something today? All the kids had bookbags too. Although I don't think they let kids sign up.

If anybody's by the NYC ovo store please let me know if there's a line or any information [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]Thanks

Last edited:

Wait a secooond, wait one dern secoooond!!!!! Can the REALLY BE POSSIBLE?  Awhile ago, I did think about the Galaxies in Orlando and Chromeposites in NY.... but then I thought the 6s and 1s are "those" shoes this year..... I'm in Florida, and thought about making the drive over there.... do you all think it's worth the drive? What are the thoughts of NOLA? I'm annoyed that I'm in Orlando and Trophy Room, who's ran by the #2 man of JB, isn't even getting them. smdh... 
It might be worth it fam. And you should have a great time in NOLA although it will be crowded

Back
Top Bottom