Official Palm Pre Thread

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
i know noone has it yet
but what would yall rate this phone out of 10 and lets say the iphone is a 10
[/td] [/tr][/table]
If I had Sprint id get this phone, id say its an 8.5..iphone is a 9 to me cuz its not perfect.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
i know noone has it yet
but what would yall rate this phone out of 10 and lets say the iphone is a 10
[/td] [/tr][/table]
If I had Sprint id get this phone, id say its an 8.5..iphone is a 9 to me cuz its not perfect.

Right thats the perfect reason why I am getting it. Because Sprint finally has an awesome phone and I love Palm even back to the Treo 600. It's a nobrainer choice for me, really.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Whoever wants a palm pre new contract or upgrade pm me, this phone will sell well.

I already have people preordering from me. Free priority shipping. PM ME.

legit?

I CALLED RADIOSHACK, THEY ARE ONLY CHARGING 199, NO MAIL IN REBATE, JUST STRAIGHT UP 199.

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

That 199 straight up is attractive, but I like the fact that I can charge it to my account with a Sprint Corporate store. BTW, What did you decide to do with your SERO plan??

Just found out Best Buy is doing same. 199 out the door. F that mail in rebate.

Right, I think I will just go ahead and buy it for $199. No sense of charging an extra $100 to the account for no reason. I probably wont buy until next week any how... Did you dump your SERO yet? Or whats your plan?

Nah keeping mines, i think....

i asked, both places told me long as i have unlimited data im good....

wow so yall are saying...

out of 10

palm pre- 8.5

iphone- 9

hummm im going to have to check this out for my self

I'll see, i want the new blackberry niagara sprint getting, so if they say i gotta drop my plan i got now, im leaving empty handed and keep this sorry #$%touch pro for now.

I have a $75 upgrade since I've had my phone for year. I'm on the family plan with my dad, mom, brother and sister. So, how much would I be able to getthe phone for if I'm still on this plan along with the $75 off?

Does the Palm Pre suppose to better than the TP2?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man y'all are wylin getting rid of your SERO plan.
You haven't even seen it in person yet
That's what I'm sayin'....I mean--ain't %@$% out there that can top me paying $30

I think I'm jumpin' on this new HTC snap when it drop tho.

I already have a sprint phone and a contract. If I buy from sprint they are going to make me pay over $500 for the phone....do not wan to do that. NT is sayinif I go into best buy I can just buy a Pre for $200 and keep it moving? I dont have to sign nothing, no contract BS, nothing? Just, "Hello sir here is my$200, goodbye sir"?

-The Juice

I work for sprint and have used the pre EXTENSIVELY. On a scale from 1-10 I would rate the pre at a 9. I had a iphone and I would say that with the pre you geta very nice user experience on par with the iphone. That is my honest to god opinion. This phone will be awesome. SERO users, its time to get simply everythingbecause that cheap plan you have is nothing w/o the pre.

On one hand i want to get the Pre but something is telling me to hold out. I really want a phone that will allow me use memory cards. Thats the only thing idont like about this phone.

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

I work for sprint and have used the pre EXTENSIVELY. On a scale from 1-10 I would rate the pre at a 9. I had a iphone and I would say that with the pre you get a very nice user experience on par with the iphone. That is my honest to god opinion. This phone will be awesome. SERO users, its time to get simply everything because that cheap plan you have is nothing w/o the pre.

Yea, I was sad to see my SERO go...
frown.gif

Might get one when it comes to Verizon in 2010 cause I have Alltel and it's being absorbed by Verizon..

I will be taking PALM Pre Portee's who will be taking there numberfrom T-mobile to Sprintout of contract for $45 down from the usual $50 only on JUNE 6-7

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

I work for sprint and have used the pre EXTENSIVELY. On a scale from 1-10 I would rate the pre at a 9. I had a iphone and I would say that with the pre you get a very nice user experience on par with the iphone. That is my honest to god opinion. This phone will be awesome. SERO users, its time to get simply everything because that cheap plan you have is nothing w/o the pre.
Since I'm already on a family plan, is there anyway I can buy the phone without paying full price?

When will this phone be available online. It is june 6th already. What time will it drop. And why is my post count only 1

Originally Posted by taz92

On one hand i want to get the Pre but something is telling me to hold out. I really want a phone that will allow me use memory cards. Thats the only thing i dont like about this phone.
My TouchPro has royally pissed me off and is time to be replaced. I came here in reading ya'll replies and I'm thinking "This phoneis as good as copped"...until I read the above statement. No SD Mini slot = Pass...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

On one hand i want to get the Pre but something is telling me to hold out. I really want a phone that will allow me use memory cards. Thats the only thing i dont like about this phone.
My TouchPro has royally pissed me off and is time to be replaced. I came here in reading ya'll replies and I'm thinking "This phone is as good as copped"...until I read the above statement. No SD Mini slot = Pass...
bro I too have a Touch Pro......with that said.....I'd rather have one of those old Nextel i95 color joints from 6 years ago, then have aTouch Pro. Seriously don't pass the phone up based on a SD slot. It has 8gbs of internal memory. If you have an iPod...whats the point of a card? BTWI'm going to Sprint today to get a NEW Touch Pro (my 4th one) because the f'ing keyboard once again does not work. The TouchPro is the single mosthorrible phone on the market. I wish I never wasted money on that piece of garbage. I'm getting a new one, switching back to my mogul and selling the TouchPro to someone. And then taking the money and purchasing a Pre.

I will NEVER EVER buy another HTC phone and I will definitely never use Windows Mobile

mad.gif
im mad
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

My TouchPro has royally pissed me off and is time to be replaced. I came here in reading ya'll replies and I'm thinking "This phone is as good as copped"...until I read the above statement. No SD Mini slot = Pass...
bro I too have a Touch Pro......with that said.....I'd rather have one of those old Nextel i95 color joints from 6 years ago, then have a Touch Pro. Seriously don't pass the phone up based on a SD slot. It has 8gbs of internal memory. If you have an iPod...whats the point of a card? BTW I'm going to Sprint today to get a NEW Touch Pro (my 4th one) because the f'ing keyboard once again does not work. The TouchPro is the single most horrible phone on the market. I wish I never wasted money on that piece of garbage. I'm getting a new one, switching back to my mogul and selling the Touch Pro to someone. And then taking the money and purchasing a Pre.

I will NEVER EVER buy another HTC phone and I will definitely never use Windows Mobile

mad.gif
im mad
-The Juice

Couldnt have said it better myself. Im going to the sprint store either today or tomorrow and looking at the pre. My keyboard on my touch pro dont workeither....between this and my mogul this will be my third phone from HTC in less then a year and a half due to issues. Never will i buy HTC again.

Originally Posted by dunkairs

When will this phone be available online. It is june 6th already. What time will it drop. And why is my post count only 1

It will not be available online immediately on launch date. Maybe a week or two later at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom