Official Palm Pre Thread

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

if I renew for 2, u think it'll be sero or will they make me do something else??

Only if you want the Pre. I believe every other phone is eligible.

Are you thinking of the HTC Snap or a non-smartphone? I haven't read anything about those devices not being eligible for SERO.
Whoa! Snap looks extra clean!! Are they talking about this on Howardforums?? what's the technical name for it??

I haven't looked to see what HoFo.com has on this. I've been keeping up to date on it through WMExperts.com. It's supposed to be small and realy fast. I absolutely love my Q9c because it works great as a phone and has a great speaker phone. My problem with it is that it's huge and the screen is small for movies. I want my phone to work as movie playing device too so I'm always looking at PPCs. The problem with PPCs is that they usually have poor battery life' poor audio quality' and don't work as well as a phone.

I want a Touch Diamond 2 w/ an extended battery. If that doesnt cut it or it doesn't come out, I'm buying a Snap w/ an extended battery. I'm just too accustomed to being able to stream radio for an hour, watch a movie, retreived e_mail every 2 hours, send and receive 50 texts a day, listen to podcasts, and still have enough battery life to get me through to the next day.

see....I don't even do all what you do so I should be good

I stopped by best buy today to check on how many phone the store near my crib was getting..i spoke to shorty and she tells me they only getting 15 and onlypeople on a list are getting them cuz they wanna avoid any chaos and w.e..i proceed to ask her how many people you have on the list so far she tells me 14
eek.gif
, sign me up shorty !!!
they gonna call me tomorrow or saturday to come in and pick up my PRE up
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
ill post pics once i get it..(prays that they dont screw up)

I'm Highly upset....My Titi's Baby daddy works for sprint and got me on this cheap $+% plan 500 minutes, unlimited txts, free internet, free roaming,free picture mail, they whole 9 for only $30 a month....So i hit him up trying to see what's up with the Pre this weekend and how much is it going to runme..Told me that Sprint isn't allowing any of their employees to get their hands on this phone for about 2 1/2 months so that all the newer customers canscoop em up.....FML! I knew i wasnt going to get the employee discount on it the first weekend, but i cant get it at all till about august...so i can eitherpay Full price for the phone, or wait till he's able to get the employee discount on it in a few months ...NT What should i do....im in need of a phonebaddddddddd got this palm treo and it's missing buttons, and wont let me text, only let me send smileys
roll.gif
chicks lovin it
roll.gif
...New customersFTL!

Whoever wants a palm pre new contract or upgrade pm me, this phone will sell well.

I already have people preordering from me. Free priority shipping. PM ME.

I just changed my plan from the 1250 SERO
frown.gif
to the Everything Plus Referal Plan for 1000 mins. They WERE able to apply my Credit Union discount (25%) and nowmy monthly plan is $59.99. Although I am losing 250 mins a month (I was only averaging about 1050 mins a month), I only pay $10 more a month and get to usethis plan on the PRE. Overall I am happy, now I wait!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Whoever wants a palm pre new contract or upgrade pm me, this phone will sell well.

legit?

I CALLED RADIOSHACK, THEY ARE ONLY CHARGING 199, NO MAIL IN REBATE, JUST STRAIGHT UP 199.

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

legit?

I CALLED RADIOSHACK, THEY ARE ONLY CHARGING 199, NO MAIL IN REBATE, JUST STRAIGHT UP 199.

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

That 199 straight up is attractive, but I like the fact that I can charge it to my account with a Sprint Corporate store. BTW, What did you decide to do withyour SERO plan??

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

legit?

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

That 199 straight up is attractive, but I like the fact that I can charge it to my account with a Sprint Corporate store. BTW, What did you decide to do with your SERO plan??

Just found out Best Buy is doing same. 199 out the door. F that mail in rebate.

legit?

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

That 199 straight up is attractive, but I like the fact that I can charge it to my account with a Sprint Corporate store. BTW, What did you decide to do with your SERO plan??

Just found out Best Buy is doing same. 199 out the door. F that mail in rebate.

Right, I think I will just go ahead and buy it for $199. No sense of charging an extra $100 to the account for no reason. I probably wont buy until next weekany how... Did you dump your SERO yet? Or whats your plan?

New contract $199 upgrade is $220, free pirority shipping
NO MAIL IN REBATES

Plus if your upgrading and getting $75 or $150 from Sprint, its a great deal.

I was playing with it and its a great phone, f the g1.

New contract $199 upgrade is $220, free pirority shipping
NO MAIL IN REBATES

Plus if your upgrading and getting $75 or $150 from Sprint, its a great deal.

I was playing with it and its a great phone, f the g1.

pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Why would people drop SERO?

I don't mean that sarcastically, just curious?

They (Sprint) force you to in order to get the Pre.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man y'all are wylin getting rid of your SERO plan.
You haven't even seen it in person yet

For me, I feel as if Sprint is trying to eventually force us out of all of these grandfathered plans regardless. Also, there was only a $5 difference and aloss of 250 mins (of which I only used 50 on average every month), so losing the SERO didnt hurt me as bad as I thought it would
grin.gif
Last, I AM soooo OVERWinMo, so im putting all my eggs in the WebOS(Palm Pre) basket!
ohwell.gif

If you cop the phone for retail, like I did for the HTC phone during live.com 30%, and get it activated...they still can't force you out right?

I'm not really looking into a Pre yet, see how it goes first, but eventually its a possibility.

What if I want to add lines to my SERO line, they going to pull some BS?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

you guys actually like this phone?

Yes, on all levels. Multi-tasking, synergy, design of the phone, multi touch screen, OS all bundled in my beloved Palm product! Its a no brainer. Analogous to"The New Hot-Highly Anticipated Jordan" coming out, you just HAVE to have it.

If you cop the phone for retail, like I did for the HTC phone during live.com 30%, and get it activated...they still can't force you out right?

I'm not really looking into a Pre yet, see how it goes first, but eventually its a possibility.

i would add the lines first, just a gut feeling, less hassles. saw a thread on slickdeals with the same issue as well.

If they have a plan requirement, they can. With the PRE and the instinct, the ESN is tied to specific plans and CANNOT be overridden or activated any otherway.

legit?

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

Yo memphis,
Is that wih a new contract or just the phone? Sorry for the dumb question but had to ask.

Originally Posted by djaward

legit?

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

Yo memphis,
Is that wih a new contract or just the phone? Sorry for the dumb question but had to ask.

how much is the phone if I am eligible for a full upgrade?
nerd.gif

$299.99-$100 MIR (mail in rebate) through Sprint or $199.99 through Best Buy and Radio Shack.

Originally Posted by djaward

legit?

I MIGHT JUST GO THERE.

Yo memphis,

New contract price.

If they have a plan requirement, they can. With the PRE and the instinct, the ESN is tied to specific plans and CANNOT be overridden or activated any other way.
lol that's beyond ridiculous. Appreciate the information.

I wouldn't mind going back to palm from iPhone. I loved my treo. Looks like they totally jocked iPhone, but... you do what ya gotta do to be the best Isuppose lol.

Back
Top Bottom