OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
i have a question thought. someone asked me if these would be sold in stores (footlocker,champs,finishline,ect.)?

Anyone gonna be at west nyc next week for the release?.....I have to take my son with me so if anyone see's a guy with a baby carriage that's me

I have a feeling the night before will be a late night. Depending on how I feel in the morning, I may see you there.

this some bullS$##t tho, they gonna release them in NYC n 2 weeks later nationwide.

i mean, y wont they just sell em all at the same time!. been waiting for these bad boys forever. FFFFFuC##K

As long as you take care of NT, we won't have to pay any ridiculous resell prices. Hopefully. Well I know I won't be. I don't what them that bad to pay anything over retail, let alone anything.

Didn't see anyone else post the list... so here it is.  Might as well just wait until the September broad release and buy online.

Via Ewing

“On 8/31/12 the 33 HI will release in the NYC area in 6 stores: Packer Shoes in Teaneck, NJ, Kith in Manhattan, Atmos in Manhattan, West in Manhattan, Rime in Brooklyn and Extra Butter in Long Island. The colorways in this release will be White/Blue/Orange and Red/Black. A few weeks later in Mid-September these same two colors will hit select retailers Nationwide Coast to Coast around the country and then our online webstore.  The Black/White and Blue/White/Orange 33 HI will follow up a short time later around the Nation. We also have plans to be in Canada and Europe by the end of the year as well. Stay tuned to our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts for the latest information…..”

smh there's ppl campin already by west nyc.....really tho campin for ewing's....im just gonna try my luck tomorrow if i get them i get them if not ill just wait till they release later on in sept

smh there's ppl campin already by west nyc.....really tho campin for ewing's....im just gonna try my luck tomorrow if i get them i get them if not ill just wait till they release later on in sept

As Promised dawg. Told u. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I work in Times Square and every sneaker spot has campers. Either there for Crimson Foams or Raptor 7's. Dudes literally create hype with there beach chairs

Heard stores got more RED's than the white pairs, just an fyi.

People will camp just to flip obviously, if you guys just stay patient and wait for the 2nd release mid September you'll be ok if you're on top of things. These won't be mass produced by any stretch.

Word? Aight, I'm out then. Have fun, kids. Some people have real jobs, ya know.

I'll be back for the larger release. I hope the resellers get beat to a pulp on these. The only reason this retro happened is because of real, old-school sneakerphiles, and then the new generation of resellers come out to to straight c-block.

word these young hypebeast reseller kids f up every release now a days.....ill be posting from out there tho tomorrow....i should be there by like 1030

Do you what time they open? My only shot would be to go before work, but I doubt they'll be open at like 8:30.

Thanks, Icopjordans.

Even if I'm able to get out of work early, that'll still be too late. Whatever - I'll hold out until the wider release.

I know for a fact one or two stores have more red's....ans not by much because these stores barely have any.

Trust me, all stores were shipped the same ratio, and that ratio was not more Red than white... unless they just presold some Whites before the date....

Last edited:
If your gonna be at some of the spots on line on 8/31, you will be in for a special surprise as well if your at the right store....

I know for a fact one or two stores have more red's....ans not by much because these stores barely have any.

:lol:

I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that bigL knows what he's talkin about, go back and red the thread and you'll be able to put 1 and 2 together :wink:

Back
Top Bottom