List of our 2010 pro bowlers

Tom Brady, New England
Randy Moss, New England
Wes Welker, New England
Logan Mankins, New England
Vince Wilfork, New England
Brandon Meriweather, New England

i stay in miami but if any of u are in the boston area

To celebrate the Patriots 50th season, the team is raffling off four coveted, low-number Massachusetts license plates! Each number represents a New EnglandPatriots Hall of Famer - icons in Patriots history. There are currently less than half a dozen two-digit Patriots license plates in circulation, and now youhave the chance to win one! Tickets for the raffle can be purchased until noon on Friday, January 15, 2010 at

Also with the the draft couple months away who do u think the pats should get...im thinking RB but knowing them they drafting defense

oh and
pimp.gif

Tom Brady Girl Gisele Bundchen donates $1.5 Million to Haiti - Gisele Bundchen has donated $1.5 million to the earthquake relief effort in Haiti, This is whatthe Boston Globe reported Friday. Good for her! Very nice gesture... We all need to do our part and give what we can. Give anything, even the smallest ofdonations, it will all add up! FREE $500 to Bet on yours NFL Picks & NFL Predictions this weakened.

Now, if Gisele Bundchen can only do something to support the What Happened Tom Brady relief effort! The benevolent beauty - who has lent her famous form tobrands like London Fog, Rampage, and Victoria's Secret - wrote a $1.5 million check to the Red Cross to help Haiti recover from a devastating quake thatrocked the island this week.

No matter how much or how little any of us have in our checkbooks today- we must always be thankful and give, no matter how impossible it seems to do..Justdays ago, Gisele topped a list of the world's highest-paid supermodels, earning a reported $35 million in 2009. This just added like one 1.5 million pointsin hotness. Tom Brady and the Patriots are out of the NFL Playoffs, but you can still bet on this weekend NFL divisional Playoff Picks and Odds. NFL BettingOdds and NFL Lines list Baltimore Ravens +7 underdogs this week.

They need a pass Rusher/ a possible 1000 yard running back if they want to make a run in the playoffs and win one more for Brady to make him GOAT
they should be targeting, CJ Spiller/Jonathan Dwyer to replace Maroney, who is still having subpar seasons. As for a Pass rusher, someone like Jerry Hughesfrom TCU
or Derrick Morgan from Georgia Tech will make up for the loss of Seymour that they had this year. their Secondary is young, and Meriweather is forming into aRodney Harrison.
McGowan, Sanders and Darius Butler will mature into time and get to the LEvel that Meriweather is at now, and Guyton, Banta-Cain are becoming solid LB's togo with Mayo.

They should consider another WR that Brady can go to along with Moss, Welker, Edelman, Watson.

they don't need much to get back to where they were a couple of years ago

OFFENSIVE

COORDINATOR

PLEASE

Maroney isnt the problem. The lack of commitment to Maroney is the problem. He had a lot of good games where Brady threw the ball 35+ times.

If Belicheck drafts one or two of the following, it'll be a great draft day for the pats

CJ Spiller, Clemson

Toby Gerhart, Stanford

Jerry Hughes, TCU

Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech

CJ is
pimp.gif
but knowing the pats they going defense
frown.gif
....if thats the case then i say DE Ricky Sapp from clemsen kids a beast ..or Corey Wootton....who u guysliking more?

I think he can, the question is, does he want to?

I think the only thing that holds him back is his motor. Athletically he can do whatever is needed IMO. Plus, I think he's still got room to get bigger. Ithink he'll top out at 6'6 300 and be a monster 3-4 end who can also move inside on passing downs.

they need defense...cb, de, lb
they need a vet back there to to keep these dudes motivated i.e. Harrison , bruschi etc
they need a coordinator that can utilize the weapons properly and make some new damn schemes
they need a 3rd WR

but they'll be aight...

sidenote: to all my mass lotto players- i came up on a "pats prize pack" from the $5 scratch off ticket....2 vip seats to a game, entrance to somevip tailgate party in the tent and a parking pass...not bad - prize valued at 1k
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i actually cashed it in last week and was hoping to getplayoff tickets instead of tickets to next season but im damn glad that didnt happen
laugh.gif

You guys think they should let go of Moss....Reason being is he is top 3 producer and has been producing for 3 years....but an aging moss not going to bring inthe numbers
he's gonna be turning 34 by the end of the year...at which point his stock wont be as high.....right now tho his stock is through the roof.......we alsogot that raiders first round pick along with ours in 2011
pimp.gif

But seriously tho we got more then enough receivers and brady never really needed a top receiver to produce....i say we give the broncos mossy moss and takeMarshall off their hands....since he's been causing a ruckus out there in denver
smile.gif

good thread, OP
pimp.gif

my two biggest needs this offseason:
1) offensive coordinator
2) pass rushers

need to address these two areas with a quickness. after that, i think you have to look at WR...with welker a big ?, you're left with some pretty mediocreguys. i agree with bjm...maroney is not the problem. he ran well when given the chance, and by chance, i mean more than 5 carries a game. looking at thedefense...aside from a big pass rusher, LB and DB is always a need for us it seems. a healthy line up front is just fine i feel like. eager to see what lastyear's pick tyrone mckenzie can do next year. anyone know how he's been doing?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

good thread, OP
pimp.gif

my two biggest needs this offseason:
1) offensive coordinator
2) pass rushers

need to address these two areas with a quickness. after that, i think you have to look at WR...with welker a big ?, you're left with some pretty mediocre guys. i agree with bjm...maroney is not the problem. he ran well when given the chance, and by chance, i mean more than 5 carries a game. looking at the defense...aside from a big pass rusher, LB and DB is always a need for us it seems. a healthy line up front is just fine i feel like. eager to see what last year's pick tyrone mckenzie can do next year. anyone know how he's been doing?
Real talk im all over trading moss getting younger on Offense...like i said before moss's stock is great now. Also....benwatson........he's playing great and all but...its his contract year,anyone else not buying it?

im over moss...but mostly because i HATE it when brady forces the ball to him and gets picked off like a ******...and i feel like part of that is the need tokeep randy happy. i love the guy in the redzone...and i mean i would love to keep him, i just hope we get one or two other dependable guys AND that brady goesback to hitting like 7 different guys a game.

offense needs to do a 180 change

1.kevin faulk -as productive as he is im weary about his age(33) ..thats 42 in running back years
2.Moss-would love to get a steve breaston and a 2nd rounder or dwayne bowe and a 1st type deal for him..i love him and all but its a tough decision
3.RB position as a whole ...Keep maroney and draft CJ if he's there....CJ is a home run hitter and can split carries with maroney
4.Edelman ....its too soon i know but i LOVE what im seeing , hope they treat him like the cardinals do breaston after anquan came back last year....he'sdoing great so far

Originally Posted by EdWord

offense needs to do a 180 change

1.kevin faulk -as productive as he is im weary about his age(33) ..thats 42 in running back years
2.Moss-would love to get a steve breaston and a 2nd rounder or dwayne bowe and a 1st type deal for him..i love him and all but its a tough decision
3.RB position as a whole ...Keep maroney and draft CJ if he's there....CJ is a home run hitter and can split carries with maroney
4.Edelman ....its too soon i know but i LOVE what im seeing , hope they treat him like the cardinals do breaston after anquan came back last year....he's doing great so far
nah gotta disagree here

1) Faulk - he is a leader and brings toughness...he's getting old but look at his performance- he is great in this system and can only help the backscoming up under him - the problem was seeing him used as a reg back instead of as the 3rd down back which is when he excels-
2) Moss is bigger than just catches...no matter if you think he's quitting or getting old, the defense HAS to pay special attention to him - thatsmajor...if he was out and welker was the #1 his numbers wouldnt be so crazy - dont get me wrong he is great and i love his style of play BUT alot of those oppshe gets come from the defense having to worry about moss and what he can/will do to them

Marshall? sounds good but sounds more like a madden move
laugh.gif
i mean hiswhole attitude and stuff doesnt really fit with this team - i guess you can say the same about randy when he was with the raiders ans he was disgruntled

we need a 3rd rec...moss is moss, welker/edelman then we need a 3....i was so pumped when we got Galloway but dont know what the hell happened there
laugh.gif

How the hell would you get Steve Breaston and a 2nd, and D. Bowe and a first?

Neither of those make any sense at all.

Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin

and yall would make that trade?

Breaston is gonna be a free agent, they need to go after him. I'm not opposed at all to them going after T.O. either.

I want to see them make some moves with the 3 2nd round picks though.

And there has GOT to be a new OC..

i am opposed to TO coming here....don't need another diva WR
laugh.gif

as far as randy, i want him to stick around, i just want other options, and i want brady to consider throwing to other options more often

Larry, Randy and Quan on the same team.

&%$#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Much as I love Wes, Moss helps keep him free'd up. Move Moss, risk losing Welker's effectiveness. (provided he gets back healthy next season)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i am opposed to TO coming here....don't need another diva WR
laugh.gif

as far as randy, i want him to stick around, i just want other options, and i want brady to consider throwing to other options more often
I think he's learned his lesson but he's not going to really help them. They need to find a under the radar free agent wide reciever. Tomcan make alot people look good but I really dont know whos available.

Back
Top Bottom