Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

roll.gif
this is great.

Did you see when they panned the crowd, when the Pats elected to go for it...that one buff bills fan. Son had the ill stone face/ angry face on.
roll.gif

"and ayo...i'm a Pats fan and all that and i'm sorry but that was UNNECESSARY on going for it on 4th down and 1...sheesh, at least give thekickers some reps just so homie won't freeze out there... "

Like dude said on T.V., whats pouring it on, kicking a field goal and getting 3 points, or potentially NOT getting it and having the other team behind the 20yard line?????
If the cant stop them, thats their problem

NO..........Im not a patriots fan...............i actually hate the patriots, not because they dominate and are the best team in the league........But becausethe niners suck this year but they pats get their top 10 pick this year.....................THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cant even stop the backups....They had most of their linebacking core playing LOL

Nowitness41Dirk Wrote:

Are you going to put that past a guy like Joey Porter?

laugh.gif
They already did.

At some point, there's gonna be a player standing opposite the Pats on defense that will feel disrespected by this and disregard his respect for the gameand take a shot at Brady. It's a shame Bill's personal insecurities could end up hurting Tom...

Perfect Storm going on for the Pats right now:

1. pats destroy opponents...
2. everyone complains about "Running up the score" or "spygate"
3. Pats get motivated by the hate, back to #1....

pats are actually taking it easy on the bills.

score could've been a lot worse right now.

i hate the pats, but i hate whiners even more

in the nfl, if ur up 30 in the 3rd and there's a 4th & 1 u kick the damn FG!

why? what is 3 points gonna do? adding 3 points for no reason is worse imo

if the Bills don't like the Pats going for it, at least the 4th down will give them a chance to stop the bleeding. if you can't even step it up for onefourth down and your pride, you deserve to get run up on

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

"and ayo...i'm a Pats fan and all that and i'm sorry but that was UNNECESSARY on going for it on 4th down and 1...sheesh, at least give the kickers some reps just so homie won't freeze out there... "

Like dude said on T.V., whats pouring it on, kicking a field goal and getting 3 points, or potentially NOT getting it and having the other team behind the 20 yard line?????
If the cant stop them, thats their problem

NO..........Im not a patriots fan...............i actually hate the patriots, not because they dominate and are the best team in the league........But because the niners suck this year but they pats get their top 10 pick this year.....................THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea and yall think its goin to stop this year they may win ALL there games for the next 2 or 3 years
roll.gif

(as long as they dont play my bears im cool with it
devil.gif
)

(i also think they get miami 1st round pick )

I have have bad feeling someone vital on the Patriots is gonna eventually get hurt while Belicheat runs up the score, and the patriot players aren't gonnabe the only ones pissed at him.

I've never actually seen anyone argue against the reasoning that kicking an FG = guaranteed points, whereas going for it on 4th down allows the defense the chance to stop further points from getting on the board. In all honesty, I don't understand why continuing with the same offense you planned to use for the week(s) preceding a game is considered bad sportsmanship

word...Bills fans are only booing because they know its automatic 1st down. If anything they Bills fans should be mad at their own team for not being able tostop,...Oh....ANYTHING!

Pats can break the 73 point record.
eek.gif

And it's not unprofessional. Bill is just trying to instill that killer instinct, no relent, attitude in his team. Once they let their guard down, there isroom for error.

49-10! pls. stop! it's already a bloodbath.
eyes.gif

who else thinks alot of players will follow moss, bruschi etal. in taking a pay cut just to be with the pats?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Nowitness41Dirk Wrote:

laugh.gif
They already did.

They play the Dolphins again, you know...I'm not saying it will happen, I'm not saying it should happen. But I think you're kiddingyourself if you disregard the chances of it happening.

Wow...That's just bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom