Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

smh.gif

Has McGahee been playin' like this all year? He's wreckin' shop. I haven't been paying attention to him or the Ravens much this year.
he's been solid all season week in and week out. this is by far his best game though. he's always been top 5 back imo. he's got themost vicious stiff arm in the league.

im not gonna get too excited til this one is over.... ravens could still blow it

but
eek.gif
at getting past the best O line in the League with a 3 man rush!
eek.gif

Has McGahee been playin' like this all year?

Yes, whenever Billick gives him the ball. he should finish with about 1500+ yards, and that's on limited carries the first half of the season

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

im not gonna get too excited til this one is over.... ravens could still blow it

but
eek.gif
at getting past the best O line in the League with a 3 man rush!
eek.gif

i'd say the vikes have the best o line in the league, that's just me tho.

the ravens could still blow this but damn... the upset could happen!!! Willis is beastin!

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Has McGahee been playin' like this all year? He's wreckin' shop. I haven't been paying attention to him or the Ravens much this year.
he's been solid all season week in and week out. this is by far his best game though. he's always been top 5 back imo. he's got the most vicious stiff arm in the league.

Damn right. Willis has always been very solid, but he hasn't been able to do too much this year because of our struggling O-line.

Bandwagon Fans are Hoping Off, The No Life Having Patriots Haters are coming out the Woodworks, The Traumatized Colts, Raiders, Steelers, Dolphins, Jets,Eagles fans are praying on their knees for the Patriots downfall...

Ish is disgusting b.......

The point is not to go undefeated all season, its to win the 4th Superbowl Ring...get it in your head dummies..

LOL PATS INTERCEPT KYLE BOLLER

GO PATS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom