Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

There's the Boller we all know and laugh at....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

haha thats hilarious, as soon as boller released that i said "thats getting picked off" haha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

im not gonna get too excited til this one is over.... ravens could still blow it

but
eek.gif
at getting past the best O line in the League with a 3 man rush!
eek.gif

i'd say the vikes have the best o line in the league, that's just me tho.

vikings o line = run blocking

Patriots o line = pass blocking

this would be why the pats only pass and the vikes only run. Brady has spent more time in the pocket this season than T Jackson will in his career
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's just an interception. We're used to those.
pimp.gif

I'm not too upset. I have faith in our defense. If they can't do it, nobody else can. I still see us coming out victorious.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Bandwagon Fans are Hoping Off, The No Life Having Patriots Haters are coming out the Woodworks, The Traumatized Colts, Raiders, Steelers, Dolphins, Jets, Eagles fans are praying on their knees for the Patriots downfall...

Ish is disgusting b.......

The point is not to go undefeated all season, its to win the 4th Superbowl Ring...get it in your head dummies..

LOL PATS INTERCEPT KYLE BOLLER

GO PATS!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Bandwagon Fans are Hoping Off, The No Life Having Patriots Haters are coming out the Woodworks, The Traumatized Colts, Raiders, Steelers, Dolphins, Jets, Eagles fans are praying on their knees for the Patriots downfall...

Ish is disgusting b.......

Yeah...we won last year, Bro.
grin.gif

there sure as hell have been a lot of egregious errors by coaches in the NFL this week. Gibbs and Payton's miscues cost them the game, and i have a feelingthat decision to pass might've just cost the Ravens the upset...

Back
Top Bottom