Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

The No Life Having Patriots Haters are coming out the Woodworks, The Traumatized Colts, Raiders, Steelers, Dolphins, Jets, Eagles fans are praying on their knees for the Patriots downfall...

Ish is disgusting b.......

The point is not to go undefeated all season, its to win the 4th Superbowl Ring...get it in your head dummies..

LOL PATS INTERCEPT KYLE BOLLER

GO PATS!!!!

I totally agree, these bitter jealous fans are a straight laugh, even if the Pats lose tonight, they're still going to win the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif

I love how everybody is now saying the Pats will win just because we threw an interception.

Maroney's run was crucial, though. I see the Pats coming away with 3 after this posession, unless they turn it over.

Most dropped passes I have seen in a Pats game yet. Randy might drop that for a first down, but come TD time he almost always hauls that in. Bullet passthough, fired in there by Brady

mossome will make up for the unbelievably uncharacteristic drop on the next drive, bank on it.

it's not the dropped passes that's killing the pats, it's the weak D...... we all know pats can score, but they have no business giving up 24+ tothe ravens.....

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Just like that, amazing this offense can get down the field so quick
But the Ravens are holding the Pats to field goals instead of game breaking touchdowns.

Back
Top Bottom