Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

Oh well...off to watch heroes. Damn I need to visit S&T more. Now I know why you dudes got like 10k posts.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ESPNNEWS for Post game interviews, that is a must see, just to see ray Lewis speak on tonites game and maybe even Sean.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Wow...

Close...close game. Enjoyable though. I was on the edge of my seat the whole night, right up until the hail mary 2 yrds short. (What an arm on Boller though!)

Ravens played great just fizzled out there at the end and gave em too many chances. Thats the Pats for you though margin of error against them is razor thin.

Willis
pimp.gif

Raven Oline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ravens D
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bart Scott losing his cool at the end
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Brian Billick blowing kisses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
can we plz get a gif of both of them
roll.gif

The Ravens played one of the most stupid games I've seen all year. What's up with the Skins and the Ravens calling them dumb#!$$ timeouts.

It all comes out to that stupid TIMEOUT. I'd understand if the Patriots called it, but the Ravens? Ray Lewis sniffed that quarterback sneak out from thegetgo. After watching the Patriots these past two weeks, I believe the Steelers have a very good chance in beating them next week. That should be a great gamenext Sunday.

Like Shughes said I'm not a Pats fans by any stretch of the imagination but I will be watching the rest of their games and do want them to run the table so that I could say that I witnessed NFL history.

See, I want the Dolphins to go 0-16 so I can say that I really saw some NFL history. That is what we need to witness.....

I would pay 10 bucks to see a Bart Scott interview right now. Guy freakin' lost it, he wanted to fight a ref. That doesn't happen often, and hecould've killed some kid in the front row with that flag. Please get those deeper issues figured out

I'm in complete shock. Ravens had that game! Their defense played so well it sucked to see them lose.

That ref that Bart Scott was yelling at better hope that hes never at a Ravens game again, or there will be 2 murderers on that defense.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Could the Chargers have a rematch now?
I think we're ready now...
LOL

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
We need to win a playoff game first.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Them Ravens played just like how the Chargers played the Pats last year in the playoffs. They had the game FTW but mistakes and penalties caused them thegame.
smh.gif

Yall need to realize, it was REX RYAN that called that 4th down timeout. Not Billick

And Bart Scott should be fined by the league and by the Ravens. Dude is a cancer. Dont even get me started on his list to moronic words/actions.

The Pats are the truth, blueprint or no blueprint, they can beat anyone.

Ed Reed killed em with that fumble before the half. They coulda got 3 from that and it woulda been a tie game 27-27.

Oh well. All is well when I am entertained.
laugh.gif

I've never liked the Ravens but now I officially hate the Pats, it's the fourth game this year that they have won because of poor officiating.

Back
Top Bottom