Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

wow I swear Patriots just had it for them, the timeout and then the false start when they didn't get the first down

I'm glad we pulled that win out. I couldn't watch the game but I followed the play-by-play on NFL.com. I was literally praying for my team in thefinal two minutes. After these past two weeks, Belichick should have us on point for the rest of the season. Bruschi had alot of tackles tonight. Seemedlike the Ravens played with alot of heart. Glad we got the W though. Whew, that was a close one.

16-0 here we come.

As a die-hard Ravens fan, this seriously just makes me want to break down and cry. If we won, we'd be 5-7, with a shot to possibly squeeze in as the lastWC riding with all that confidence on our backs. But, after a loss like this, our season is officially 100% over. There is nothing left whatsoever. I give up.
frown.gif

AC/Payne and SingleDigitJs, where are you guys? We need some team bondage.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

roll.gif
@ Belichick "..the timeout, I guess they called it..
grin.gif
smh.gif
"

forreal. i hate that #!#!# ***##!$*!. it would be even better if they got beat by the dolphins (which is like a 1.5% chance)

why wasn't their a "fire" call by the defense when the ball got tipped in the air during that last drive?
why did their no-huddle offense seem so inept?
#+%* gets me heated man
tired.gif
smh.gif

Uh oh, Outtacontrol and I are agreeing, and I cheered for the Ravens tonite. My sports life is upside down right now, I think it is time for bed so things getback to normal tomorrow

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

As a die-hard Ravens fan, this seriously just makes me want to break down and cry. If we won, we'd be 5-7, with a shot to possibly squeeze in as the last WC riding with all that confidence on our backs. But, after a loss like this, our season is officially 100% over. There is nothing left whatsoever. I give up.
frown.gif

AC/Payne and SingleDigitJs, where are you guys? We need some team bondage.
frown.gif

I'm not as die-hard of a fan but man was this loss painful. I've only witnessed a couple games in my life that are this demoralizing.

And Bart Scott should be fined by the league and by the Ravens. Dude is a cancer. Dont even get me started on his list to moronic words/actions.
look at this ol' hall monitor type dude. he don't give a %@@* if he get fined. what you spend on rent for the month, he probably spends atthe bar on a saturday night. you better act like you know, browns fan. acting all cocky like you got the playoffs wrapped up with a month left in the season,barely beating the cardinals. you and the whole state of ohio disgust me homie
sick.gif

smh

whateva .... upset yes.... big deal no... let them win their games....
peyton is gonna go to foxborough and take care of business....

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Mark it down now, the Pats WILL NOT win the Super Bowl.

Of course they wont. I already said this to all my friends, whoever won the Pats vs. Colts game in the regular season will lose in the playoffs. The Coltswill beat the Pats in the playoffs, you'll all see. The Pats will go undefeated in the regular season though....then Peyton will lay the beating down. Dude is thirsty for it.

Back
Top Bottom