Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

He just said "Those calls helped us"
laugh.gif
Somebody smack this cocky bastard.

"I heard the whistle. I would've made the first down."
eyes.gif

This will be a travesty to the '72 Dolphins and football if these arrogant skanks go undefeated.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

And Bart Scott should be fined by the league and by the Ravens. Dude is a cancer. Dont even get me started on his list to moronic words/actions.
look at this ol' hall monitor type dude. he don't give a %@@* if he get fined. what you spend on rent for the month, he probably spends at the bar on a saturday night. you better act like you know, browns fan. acting all cocky like you got the playoffs wrapped up with a month left in the season, barely beating the cardinals. you and the whole state of ohio disgust me homie
sick.gif

I'm sorry, I didnt mean to offend you Mrs. Scott.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo Tom Brady is that*$%*$*. Dude just dipped on the interview and before that the "I woulda made the first if they didnt blow the wistle"comment.

aiyo, somebody should get this$#**%$ Brady on a Mixtape Intro how he talkin right now.
lol. no joke, the same thing came to my mind. he should team up with jim jones after the trash he was talking just now

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Anyone that ever said the NFL is fixed can cite this game as a prime example.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I agree. I'm no Baltimore fan but..... Ravens fans, you guys def. got screwed tonight. Those two phantom PI calls were
sick.gif

Also, I agree with the NT'er that said Colts > Patriots

The hubris exhibited by the NE Patriots will come back to haunt them much like the hubris of ancient Athens haunted them when Sparta got its vengeance.

eric Allen just said and I quote " the Pats are SOFT at the 2nd level , said they got great names like seau Bruschi and Vrabel but theyget RUN on"
laugh.gif

ESPNNews football analysts (EA, Shaun King, Stink) > All others

I don't know how you can't laugh at that comment by Tom, that was funny

what you spend on rent for the month, he probably spends at the bar on a saturday night
That means nothing. Money doesn't buy character. That was a dangerous move throwing the flag like he did, and even more classless to try topick a fight with the official. I didn't see Ray doing that. I didn't see Ed Reed doing that. You can show emotion but you don't have to absolutelylose it mentally, and embarrassing the Ravens in the process. I hope Ray and them get in his face so he doesn't pull that again

ha. i love the cockiness

i would be too if i was in brady's position

undefeated,best qb doing it, rich, gettin h*es, won 3 super bowls already........

laugh.gif

Brady killed that press conference.

Since when has that dude been so cocky?
laugh.gif

I mean, he was EXTRA arrogant tonight.
laugh.gif

i'm cheering for the steelers next week... you guys HAVE to do it. i think their weaknesses have been thouroughly exposed at this point, you guys need tobe ready

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I'm not as die-hard of a fan but man was this loss painful. I've only witnessed a couple games in my life that are this demoralizing.

Yea try being a WVU fan this week! I'm in a salty mood and was really hoping for the worst for the pats tonight. "Hate, hate, hate, hate,hate" Silky Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom