OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

if only bj was injury free then he would have been a pba all star right now, unfortunately it didn't happen.
ohwell.gif

anyway nahanap ko na yung video ng taunting issue ni mac, honestly i don;t think it was that bad comnpared when i was reading what tim cone was saying on anews article, i mean para sa akin may halong gigil saka adrenaline saka na pump up sya sa play, hindi naman nya talaga dinuro si� LA or something, oh well

^now that i've seen the video, i would have to agree that it wasn't that bad.

maybe it's just a ploy by cone to get attention from the refs.

Huh? Was that a taunt?
eyes.gif

Now Mac2 can sue Tim Cone for threat
roll.gif

Maybe there are other incidents that weren't caught on cam
frown.gif

even though im a big alaska fan..i have a bad filling with this one..they were suppose to win game 6,.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

I hope Alaska wins and talk n' text lllooossseee (Yabang Cardona
alien.gif
- i want to see him cry like a baby)...
happy.gif
grin.gif
i'd rather see macmac get one than cariaso

Originally Posted by Gameover2

^ People who say that Cardona taunted Tenorio on that play have a very weak argument. Macmac
pimp.gif
FTW!

Not if you are just a few feet away... I am no Alaska fan as I hate Cariaso as much as I hate Macmac....

I am watching live coz I want to see Jared plays.... he's like Manu...

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Originally Posted by Gameover2

^ People who say that Cardona taunted Tenorio on that play have a very weak argument. Macmac
pimp.gif
FTW!
Not if you are just a few feet away... I am no Alaska fan as I hate Cariaso as much as I hate Macmac....
I hate Macmac too cause I'm from Ateneo. But dude is just too good that I can't hate on him any longer. I may not like him but i respectand appreciate his game. Besides, video shows no taunting so I'll let it pass.

Back
Top Bottom