Official PC thread.

Dark Souls : Prepare to Die Edition coming to PC in August 
pimp.gif

I heard the Logitech G35s ain't that bad... I personally use the Astro A40s + Wireless MixAmp 5.8, so it's not really wireless.
laugh.gif

I heard the Logitech G35s ain't that bad... I personally use the Astro A40s + Wireless MixAmp 5.8, so it's not really wireless.
laugh.gif

Just arrived from the airport from a little holiday a couple of hours ago. Picked this up on the way home. Man, this thing is huge!
eek.gif
Running benchmarks now.
smokin.gif

550343_10150672825438736_593738735_9434994_1814744877_n.jpg

This is how it looks inside my rig.
laugh.gif

6913740034_f97d6d1db9_z.jpg

Just arrived from the airport from a little holiday a couple of hours ago. Picked this up on the way home. Man, this thing is huge!
eek.gif
Running benchmarks now.
smokin.gif

550343_10150672825438736_593738735_9434994_1814744877_n.jpg

This is how it looks inside my rig.
laugh.gif

6913740034_f97d6d1db9_z.jpg

nice 
pimp.gif

damn you had to pick it up at the airport. what kind of power supply to you have? is it Modular and does it come with that sleeving  looks clean

nice 
pimp.gif

damn you had to pick it up at the airport. what kind of power supply to you have? is it Modular and does it come with that sleeving  looks clean

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nice 
pimp.gif

Nah... I was out of town for the Holy Week(end). Just got back in Manila after lunch. Dropped by the cargo forwarder's office at the mall to pick it up. Could've gotten it last Tuesday if there weren't any delays / was a regular week.
As for the power supply... It's a Cooler Master GX 750W PSU. Didn't really spend that much on a good PSU (which I should've). Works real well for what it's worth; definitely more than enough juice for my current setup. But it's NOT modular. I didn't mind back then, but I sure do mind it now. A mess of unused cables inside the case. 
laugh.gif
 Definitely going to get a modular one next time around. 

As for the sleeving, those are NZXT Premium Extension cables which I bought separately. They really make the cabling look much cleaner. Copped some sleeved SATA cables as well.

IMG_5878.jpg

Got to fix them cables one of these days. Still a bit untidy since I just hooked up my GPU right away.
laugh.gif

This thing runs Battlefield 3 at 70-100 fps on Ultra @ 1920 x 1080. 
pimp.gif
 Really good load temps, too (around 75C), considering an indoor ambient room temperature of 33 C / 91F (summer time over here). 

Anyway, gonna game my *** out on BF3 for most of the evening. Haven't played in over a month. Then I'm off to Singapore first thing tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nice 
pimp.gif

Nah... I was out of town for the Holy Week(end). Just got back in Manila after lunch. Dropped by the cargo forwarder's office at the mall to pick it up. Could've gotten it last Tuesday if there weren't any delays / was a regular week.
As for the power supply... It's a Cooler Master GX 750W PSU. Didn't really spend that much on a good PSU (which I should've). Works real well for what it's worth; definitely more than enough juice for my current setup. But it's NOT modular. I didn't mind back then, but I sure do mind it now. A mess of unused cables inside the case. 
laugh.gif
 Definitely going to get a modular one next time around. 

As for the sleeving, those are NZXT Premium Extension cables which I bought separately. They really make the cabling look much cleaner. Copped some sleeved SATA cables as well.

IMG_5878.jpg

Got to fix them cables one of these days. Still a bit untidy since I just hooked up my GPU right away.
laugh.gif

This thing runs Battlefield 3 at 70-100 fps on Ultra @ 1920 x 1080. 
pimp.gif
 Really good load temps, too (around 75C), considering an indoor ambient room temperature of 33 C / 91F (summer time over here). 

Anyway, gonna game my *** out on BF3 for most of the evening. Haven't played in over a month. Then I'm off to Singapore first thing tomorrow morning.

looking to building a rig in may after school ends.

only wanna spend about 500 total not including monitor keyboard and mouse.

im not gunna be playing the latest and greatest. so would it be better to buy the a gpu thats one gen older?

im not gunna be playing the latest and greatest. so would it be better to buy the a gpu thats one gen older?

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Anyone have a Logitech G110? What do you think about it?

I have a G11, but it's slowly breaking down.
I work @ a gaming cafe and we have the G110 there. G19 was pure #%$@, but the G110 is working pretty good.
None have broke since we opened in 11.11.2011.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Anyone have a Logitech G110? What do you think about it?

I have a G11, but it's slowly breaking down.
I work @ a gaming cafe and we have the G110 there. G19 was pure #%$@, but the G110 is working pretty good.
None have broke since we opened in 11.11.2011.

Originally Posted by odog24

It's the one I have. A few days ago I thought it was crapping out on me but something got stuck in the Ctrl key so I couldn't type anything. All is working now,

It's the one I have. A few days ago I thought it was crapping out on me but something got stuck in the Ctrl key so I couldn't type anything. All is working now,

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol wut??

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol wut??

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

need to get my cable management game up
30t6p3b.gif

the hypebeast in me wants a new Z77 board
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah the new Z77 boards are really nice. They support LGA1155, too. I kinda want one as well, but it's really hard to sell a used motherboard (probably the hardest thing to sell in a PC unless it's one of them ROG boards).
ohwell.gif
Really interested in the GIGABYTE G1 Sniper 3, since I need the Dolby Home Theatre support for my Astro MixAmp. Really can't go with any other brands unless I cop a dedicated sound card.Anyway, will be selling off my NZXT Sentry Mix and my 2 Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-31s soon. Will be using the proceeds to purchase a decent set of 2.0 speakers. Currently looking at the Bose Companion 2 Series II and the Creative Gigaworks T20 II. Anyone have experience with either set?At the airport right now. My flight to SG's been delayed for 3 hours.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

need to get my cable management game up
30t6p3b.gif

the hypebeast in me wants a new Z77 board
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah the new Z77 boards are really nice. They support LGA1155, too. I kinda want one as well, but it's really hard to sell a used motherboard (probably the hardest thing to sell in a PC unless it's one of them ROG boards).
ohwell.gif
Really interested in the GIGABYTE G1 Sniper 3, since I need the Dolby Home Theatre support for my Astro MixAmp. Really can't go with any other brands unless I cop a dedicated sound card.Anyway, will be selling off my NZXT Sentry Mix and my 2 Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-31s soon. Will be using the proceeds to purchase a decent set of 2.0 speakers. Currently looking at the Bose Companion 2 Series II and the Creative Gigaworks T20 II. Anyone have experience with either set?At the airport right now. My flight to SG's been delayed for 3 hours.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom