Official PC thread.

laugh.gif
This card is like sold out everywhere here in the US. Thing is selling like hot cakes.

I really think I couldve resold this for $600+. Some people are getting mad out there not being able to get one haha.

Been OCing this card, trying to find a stable OC. Still messing around.

I hate how they messed up the tanks. Really have to change up how I play now. Teamwork is so crucial in keeping the tank alive, but thats even harder now than teaming up to destroy tanks with their glass armor.

Finally, I came to the right thread.

I'm looking to build a reliable computer, geared towards work. I want the ivy bridge, and have budgetd about $1,000.

I've checked newegg, and don't see too much mb built for the new chips yet?

I'm looking to build a reliable computer, geared towards work. I want the ivy bridge, and have budgetd about $1,000.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

That's because the new chips aren't even out just yet.
laugh.gif
but they are imminent. Just a few more weeks.By the way, what kind of work do you do? Define a "work computer".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

That's because the new chips aren't even out just yet.
laugh.gif
but they are imminent. Just a few more weeks.By the way, what kind of work do you do? Define a "work computer".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

If it's 1155 socket then there are plenty of mobos out.

Maybe he was talking about the Z77 mobos?
nerd.gif
But yeah, lots of other 1155 motherboards out. But didn't they say those weren't compatible because of certain boards having incompatible controllers?
nerd.gif
Not really a motherboard nut here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

If it's 1155 socket then there are plenty of mobos out.

Maybe he was talking about the Z77 mobos?
nerd.gif
But yeah, lots of other 1155 motherboards out. But didn't they say those weren't compatible because of certain boards having incompatible controllers?
nerd.gif
Not really a motherboard nut here.
laugh.gif

Scratch that, just read up a bit. LGA 1155 boards are fully compatible with Ivy Bridge, but the new mobos have full USB 3.0 and PCI-e 3.0 support, which isn't really essential, but is really nice. USB 3.0
smokin.gif

Scratch that, just read up a bit. LGA 1155 boards are fully compatible with Ivy Bridge, but the new mobos have full USB 3.0 and PCI-e 3.0 support, which isn't really essential, but is really nice. USB 3.0
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom