Official PC thread.

So Zen releasing early March and Vega probably not til June. I'm so close to saying **** AMD slowplaying *** and getting an i7 + 1070/80. If NV would just adopt freesync, life would be so much easier

I know waiting is the right thing to do :lol: but damn AMD makes it difficult. My 290 is showing age, and I think it's close to time for an upgrade to my 4460. I'm looking to move past 1080p soon.

Love my K70, solid pick up!

Nice pickup. The RGB one is pretty dope. Crazy levels of customization.

That's good to hear - the RGB one was quite a bit more so I just went for cherry red. I would rather it was white or blue but it doesn't matter that much. Looking forward to having it tomorrow - the other one obviously was faulty but even without that the special keys offset everything to the left so I kept hitting the wrong key. This one is a lot more minimal.

Keyboard just arrived - very cool.

Ordered it Amazon Prime and I've never had something take 2 days before - I got an email from them yesterday saying that it would be delayed and if it didn't arrive next week they would refund me. Then it just showed up today.

Feels weird - but in a good way - nice positive click.

Amazon is gonna start charging sales tax in my state in March :smh: I was gonna do some upgrades through them in April but oh well

Just got error code (Q-Code) 19 on my Asus Motherboard and I'm having issues correcting it. Any of you guys able to help?

Last edited:
I haven't had this kinda itch to buy something in a while. I'm fighting myself to not get in the car. If I leave home I'm coming back with a 1070 
laugh.gif

buy a 1080 
devil.gif
Amazon got me stressed. I got 220 worth of GC so I can get an EVGA Black version for $160 shipped to me by Monday. This is the last month I have of no Amazon tax, so I know if I'm gonna make a move it has to be this month 
mean.gif
. I could also get a new monitor with 0% financing...

Back
Top Bottom