Official PC thread.

I'ma check out that USB dongle. I know connecting it via BT will do, but I've heard about latency issues.

Also......just built my computer over the weekend.

Specs?

I'ma check out that USB dongle. I know connecting it via BT will do, but I've heard about latency issues.

Also......just built my computer over the weekend.

Specs?

It's a low-medium powered SFF PC.

i5-7500, 1050ti, 16GB-2400MHz ram in a Node 202 case. Runs pretty cool and pretty much dead silent with a Cryorig C7, Cooler Master Silencio 120mm case fan & corsair sf450.

It's a low-medium powered SFF PC.

i5-7500, 1050ti, 16GB-2400MHz ram in a Node 202 case. Runs pretty cool and pretty much dead silent with a Cryorig C7, Cooler Master Silencio 120mm case fan & corsair sf450.
That is a clean *** case 
pimp.gif

I'm partial to low-profile cases. Don't need RGB and big *** clear screens to see what's inside. Just give me high res and good frames on the screen 
laugh.gif

Got my ASUS in 2014, still going strong and I only paid $600ish for it. After throwing in a SSD and 2GB's of extra RAM the cost was still under $750

Thought about the 1080ti.....then realized....for what???

To play what lately???

My 1080 gives todays crappy poorly optimized software games as much as it can handle already.

Finally picked up a mechanical keyboard from Amazon, I now know what I have been missing out on. Typing on this thing is fun, and I make less mistakes on it. It has some imitation Cherry MX green switches in it so it is pretty loud, but oh so satisfying. 

Next purchase is the Dell XPS 13 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom