Official PC thread.

Quote:
 [h1]The 35” ROG Swift PG35VQ gaming monitor turns HDR and quantum dots up to 200Hz[/h1]
Articles: Monitors

Article Tags:

Monitors are one of the most exciting categories in the gaming arena right now. Their renaissance started with the adoption of higher refresh rates, which were then accentuated by variable-refresh technologies like G-Sync. Together, these upgrades produce much smoother motion with lower input lag. They also reduce performance stuttering and visible tearing, resulting in a deeper sense of immersion that heightens your connection to the game.

The next big step forward involves picture quality. Our latest ROG Swift gaming monitors offer high dynamic range via wider gamuts that dramatically expand the rainbow of colors that can be displayed, plus wider contrast that generates much darker blacks and brighter whites. We first showed these visual enhancements in the ROG Swift PG27UQ gaming monitor at CES earlier this year. At Computex today, we returned with a new take that spreads the same technology across a larger panel with a higher refresh rate.
[h2]Introducing the supersized ROG Swift PG35VQ[/h2]
Our latest addition is the largest gaming monitor we’ve ever made. The ROG Swift PG35VQ stretches its massive 35” diagonal across an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio. The edges extend into your periphery, so the display is curved to bring them closer and enhance the panoramic feel. Unlike with multi-monitor arrays that cover a similar field of view, there are no unsightly seams or bezels to get in your way.

Targeted for Q4 2017.  I doubt these make it to retail this year.  Probably drop around the same time as Volta in 2018.

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 40% off select PC storage and networking accessories

This one-day offer is valid on May 31, 2017, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website.

http://amzn.to/2qBGyM3

^WOW just saw that. SMH

So my video card is having issues, while playing a game I noticed that only one of the fans starts spinning on my msi card but when I give the other fan a slight push it'll start spinning. I just noticed this today because I thought the noise it was making was normal when it clearly wasn't. Looks like it might be a hardware issue from what I've read. Just sent an RMA request to MSI, depending on what they say it looks like I'll be out of commission for two weeks with shipping and stuff.

And I sent in my keyboard during memorial weekend because it was making a noise when the LEDs turned on. |I

Is your gpu less than 30 days old? If so, you could return it for a replacement.
Depending on where you copped it.

Going to return the logitech k400. It didn't suit my needs. Touchpad and keyboard aren't ideal. Might have to look into seperate wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. 

Apparently AMD GPUs are flying off the shelves and the secondary market is booming cause of bitcoin miners. Crazy stuff.

i just bought stuff for dota
roll.gif

might look into getting mafia 3 and party games like overcooked or keep talking
So far I copped left 4 dead 2, since it was $2.

Might cop fallout new vegas ultimate, dark souls 2, and dishonored.

Walked out with:

dark souls 2

dead island remaster collection

dragon's dogma dark arisen

left 4 dead 2

Planet Coaster

Doom

Firewatch

Darksiders Remaster

Dishonored

Tomb Raider

Mount & Blade Warband

Domina

Subnautica

PUBG from GMG with a 27% off email voucher.

I miss the old Steam sale format with all of the daily deals/flash sale/community choice picks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom