Official PC thread.

@yanky

^ personally not a fan of razr [emoji]128517[/emoji]

go steel series rival 300

and of course dont forget the qck xxl extended mousepad for more [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I like the mouse/keyboard :\

The reason I got that specific keyboard is because I like the low profile keys since that's what I'm used to after using my mbp for 7 years. Never knew about steel series but in the future I'll check them out.

Upgraded from the 520w psu of the seasonic M12II series to the 620w version.

So I can overclock maybe in the future.

Thankfully I don't give a damn about cable management, so this photo doesn't trigger me.

Also added a 1tb seagate.

Last edited:
Da hail happened to AMD announcing Vega?
laugh.gif
Amd presser on the 26th at Computex.

Not confirmed if Vega will be announced.

If I recall correctly, a while ago, an amd employee who worked on vega tweeted a factory pic somehow connected to computex.

I completely underestimated sizes of games. I have a 256 Samsung as and a 1TB hhd. I'm thinking about getting another ssd and dropping the hhd. Rarely hear about people running two ssd's and no hhd but o well.

Maybe I'll eventually get a external HD but I don't even save stuff like that just games.

I'm gonna get a TB SSD to replace the HDD once prices are finally low enough. I only got 250 gb Evo rn

I completely underestimated sizes of games. I have a 256 Samsung as and a 1TB hhd. I'm thinking about getting another ssd and dropping the hhd. Rarely hear about people running two ssd's and no hhd but o well.

Maybe I'll eventually get a external HD but I don't even save stuff like that just games.

I'd just keep the HDD.

I too have a 1tb ssd on my wishlist. I thought I'd be good with my 480gb, but gears 4 and fallout 4 are like 120gb each.

I only have 4 games installed on the ssd. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3, Witcher 3 GOTY, and Fallout 4.

I just subbed to origin access to try it out, I'm downloading like 500gb worth of games.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

1tb for $270~

Amazon product ASIN B01N1862SW

Last edited:
I bought my 1tb 850 evo ssd off ebay for $280. Definitely was not paying close to $350 for that thing.

Raja Koduri's post: " if gaming is your primary reason for buying a GPU, I’d suggest waiting just a little while longer for the lower-priced, gaming-optimized Radeon RX Vega graphics card. You’ll be glad you did."

AMD playing. Though I have been enjoying my RX480 with UW Monitor. Not that I am looking to upgrade, since it does everything I need. But same ol story with them :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom