Official PC thread.

I installed Steam but I can't add any friends till I buy a game.  What games are yall playing? I can play almost any genre.

Steam ID: BoomBox150

I installed Steam but I can't add any friends till I buy a game.  What games are yall playing? I can play almost any genre.

Steam ID: BoomBox150

Got a new case for my set up. I want a ssd and a all in one liquid coolers.

I went from a antec 100(crappy case ) to what I have now

Got a new case for my set up. I want a ssd and a all in one liquid coolers.

I went from a antec 100(crappy case ) to what I have now

I thought that first picture was your new case
laugh.gif
.. was gonna say
sick.gif

Ehh I like the TJ08-e Over the Antec 100 for its all metal(Alot of plastic on the antec), the look,smaller, better airflow , and MATX is alot better in college then a mid tower. When it comes to cases its extremely important to have one you like aesthetics then function. because you have to look at the damn thing and the ANTEC 100 became boring to me.

antec_one_hundred_1.jpg
TO THIS
tj08-e-34view.jpg

Ehh I like the TJ08-e Over the Antec 100 for its all metal(Alot of plastic on the antec), the look,smaller, better airflow , and MATX is alot better in college then a mid tower. When it comes to cases its extremely important to have one you like aesthetics then function. because you have to look at the damn thing and the ANTEC 100 became boring to me.

antec_one_hundred_1.jpg
TO THIS
tj08-e-34view.jpg

No I mean your new case. I said first since it was the first picture. I've never liked antec cases

No I mean your new case. I said first since it was the first picture. I've never liked antec cases

im in the market for a new laptop and trying to decide whether i want to drop 1500 on another mbp to replace my current mb, or if i'd rather drop 1300 on a much more capable windows pc. I've never owned a windows laptop, but I'm more than familiar with building windows pc desktops, etc.

Does Asus make decent laptops? I'm looking at their g53 series right now, and it looks to be a damn good deal barring the ****grip of rma reviews on newegg.. Hoping this is just a bad batch and not a continual thing with Asus, can anyone shed some light?

im in the market for a new laptop and trying to decide whether i want to drop 1500 on another mbp to replace my current mb, or if i'd rather drop 1300 on a much more capable windows pc. I've never owned a windows laptop, but I'm more than familiar with building windows pc desktops, etc.

Does Asus make decent laptops? I'm looking at their g53 series right now, and it looks to be a damn good deal barring the ****grip of rma reviews on newegg.. Hoping this is just a bad batch and not a continual thing with Asus, can anyone shed some light?

Back
Top Bottom