Official PC thread.

I liked the first case
ohwell.gif
.. but at the end of the day it's your case and you get what you're happy with broham

I liked the first case
ohwell.gif
.. but at the end of the day it's your case and you get what you're happy with broham

Originally Posted by wrod7

Originally Posted by CWrite78

No I mean your new case. I said first since it was the first picture. I've never liked antec cases
eek.gif

Not even the antec 900?

Nope, I'd rather get the haf over the 900, better cable management.

Originally Posted by wrod7

Originally Posted by CWrite78

No I mean your new case. I said first since it was the first picture. I've never liked antec cases
eek.gif

Not even the antec 900?

Nope, I'd rather get the haf over the 900, better cable management.

I have a question about the HTPC.  Is that used just for movies and streaming or can that completely replace DirecTV? Like is there a service that lets you get all the channels, on-demand, ppv and all that straight to your pc?  If so, then I would definitely build myself an HTPC as well.

I have a question about the HTPC.  Is that used just for movies and streaming or can that completely replace DirecTV? Like is there a service that lets you get all the channels, on-demand, ppv and all that straight to your pc?  If so, then I would definitely build myself an HTPC as well.

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

To funny i got that and comodo but i feel like it aint working

if you have comodo firewall right click on the system tray disable sandbox mode, set both defense plus and firefall to safe mode

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

To funny i got that and comodo but i feel like it aint working

if you have comodo firewall right click on the system tray disable sandbox mode, set both defense plus and firefall to safe mode

Back
Top Bottom