Official PC thread.

I have a problem with my computer regarding a virus.

Has anyone dealt with the google redirect virus? I've had it on my computer for a couple weeks and it only affects Firefox. What happens is when I google something it will occasionally send me to another random website. This doesn't happen on Chrome, or Internet Explorer. Some websites still go through, some don't.

I've tried using everything to get this thing off my computer. Norton Antivirus, Norton Power Eraser, Malware Bytes... I figured maybe some PC heads could help me out.

Thanks ahead of time.

Has anyone dealt with the google redirect virus? I've had it on my computer for a couple weeks and it only affects Firefox. What happens is when I google something it will occasionally send me to another random website. This doesn't happen on Chrome, or Internet Explorer. Some websites still go through, some don't.

I've tried using everything to get this thing off my computer. Norton Antivirus, Norton Power Eraser, Malware Bytes... I figured maybe some PC heads could help me out.

Thanks ahead of time.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I posted this in another thread but thought it might help some out here.

Pre order any of these games Arkham city, Dead island, assasins creed revelations etc for $33 each and Get $5 towards another purchase.

so here is the deal.

1. Register here http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=xojaboha

2. Click on the link for pre orders to the right or goto http://www.greenmangaming...ames/action/dead-island/

3. Use the code 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS for 20% off

After your purchase you will see $5 credit In your green gaming account. Which you can use toward any other game like Arkham city etc.

Note this will active on steam is 100% legit site. (I just ordered).

I recommend checking out with paypal. Because if you just pay with cc it might get held up since the Site is outside the us cc company will contact you.

You also get the pre order dlc and weapons. For those still questing this. It's the front page deal on slick deals. Only with my link you get an additional $5 for signing up.

If the coupon code dies I can get another one just let me know.

I used them for Deus ex and paid with a credit card. Went through with no problem and now I have 5 bucks credit and don't know what to do with it. Think I might grab Dead Island

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I posted this in another thread but thought it might help some out here.

Pre order any of these games Arkham city, Dead island, assasins creed revelations etc for $33 each and Get $5 towards another purchase.

so here is the deal.

1. Register here http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=xojaboha

2. Click on the link for pre orders to the right or goto http://www.greenmangaming...ames/action/dead-island/

3. Use the code 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS for 20% off

After your purchase you will see $5 credit In your green gaming account. Which you can use toward any other game like Arkham city etc.

Note this will active on steam is 100% legit site. (I just ordered).

I recommend checking out with paypal. Because if you just pay with cc it might get held up since the Site is outside the us cc company will contact you.

You also get the pre order dlc and weapons. For those still questing this. It's the front page deal on slick deals. Only with my link you get an additional $5 for signing up.

If the coupon code dies I can get another one just let me know.

I used them for Deus ex and paid with a credit card. Went through with no problem and now I have 5 bucks credit and don't know what to do with it. Think I might grab Dead Island

There good site. Some credit card companies red flag purchases from out of the country as potential fraud if it deviates from your normal spending habits.Already have my pre install done. Just waiting for midnight to try it

There good site. Some credit card companies red flag purchases from out of the country as potential fraud if it deviates from your normal spending habits.Already have my pre install done. Just waiting for midnight to try it

Originally Posted by scshift

Thanks ahead of time.
stop being a naughty little boy and you wouldn't have these problems.
you could try this method since it seems to be the easiest: Link
If that doesn't work, I'd suggest making an account and asking the people on this forum: link

Originally Posted by scshift

Thanks ahead of time.
If that doesn't work, I'd suggest making an account and asking the people on this forum: link

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

The funny thing is I wasn't even doing anything remotely "naughty"
laugh.gif
I think I got it after I searched up a comparison between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari on Luxury4play
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the links. I actually did make an account on bleepingcomputer but I haven't posted there yet. I'll try and fix it without asking them first though.

The funny thing is I wasn't even doing anything remotely "naughty"
laugh.gif
I think I got it after I searched up a comparison between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari on Luxury4play
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the links. I actually did make an account on bleepingcomputer but I haven't posted there yet. I'll try and fix it without asking them first though.

I can never play FPS with a keyboard and mouse I dunno why, i just frustrates the hell out of me
laugh.gif

I can never play FPS with a keyboard and mouse I dunno why, i just frustrates the hell out of me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Took me FOREVER to get used to.
ESDF >WASD though

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Took me FOREVER to get used to.
ESDF >WASD though

dagnabbit that macbook better be running windows.

It's my team raw computer. I download and stream everything on it lol. I'm trying to get rid of it actually.

dagnabbit that macbook better be running windows.

It's my team raw computer. I download and stream everything on it lol. I'm trying to get rid of it actually.

so i'm trying to upgrade my video card. right now i got a nvidia geforce gt 220 which sucks. can't really play anything on it with high settings. any recommendations for a new one? my psu is only 400w and i'd need a pci-e 2.0 bus. not really trying to play SC2 or crysis on it but i want it to be able to play games like borderlands, l4d2, hell even cs source without a problem.

is there anything else i need to consider when buying a graphics card other than what i already mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom