Official PC thread.

Everyone add me on Steam

ID:LateNightAnime

im usually on tf2, any other good games i can get thats pickup and play?

Everyone add me on Steam

ID:LateNightAnime

im usually on tf2, any other good games i can get thats pickup and play?

I recently sold my ps3 so im thinking about getting a logitech gamepad and getting on my steam flow
anyone prefer steam/pc over console?

I recently sold my ps3 so im thinking about getting a logitech gamepad and getting on my steam flow

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

raises hand.
I like sports games on consoles better though.
I don't even have xbl anymore because PC is so much better to me

raises hand.
I like sports games on consoles better though.
I don't even have xbl anymore because PC is so much better to me

I posted this in another thread but thought it might help some out here.

Pre order any of these games Arkham city, Dead island, assasins creed revelations etc for $33 each and Get $5 towards another purchase.

so here is the deal.

1. Register here http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=xojaboha

2. Click on the link for pre orders to the right or goto http://www.greenmangaming...ames/action/dead-island/

3. Use the code 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS for 20% off

After your purchase you will see $5 credit In your green gaming account. Which you can use toward any other game like Arkham city etc.

Note this will active on steam is 100% legit site. (I just ordered).

I recommend checking out with paypal. Because if you just pay with cc it might get held up since the Site is outside the us cc company will contact you.

You also get the pre order dlc and weapons. For those still questing this. It's the front page deal on slick deals. Only with my link you get an additional $5 for signing up.

If the coupon code dies I can get another one just let me know.

I posted this in another thread but thought it might help some out here.

Pre order any of these games Arkham city, Dead island, assasins creed revelations etc for $33 each and Get $5 towards another purchase.

so here is the deal.

1. Register here http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=xojaboha

2. Click on the link for pre orders to the right or goto http://www.greenmangaming...ames/action/dead-island/

3. Use the code 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS for 20% off

After your purchase you will see $5 credit In your green gaming account. Which you can use toward any other game like Arkham city etc.

Note this will active on steam is 100% legit site. (I just ordered).

I recommend checking out with paypal. Because if you just pay with cc it might get held up since the Site is outside the us cc company will contact you.

You also get the pre order dlc and weapons. For those still questing this. It's the front page deal on slick deals. Only with my link you get an additional $5 for signing up.

If the coupon code dies I can get another one just let me know.

Gamepads for what? Fighting games?

Get yourself a good mechanical keyboard and good mouse and you're set.

And I sold both my 360s and my ps3 when I built my gaming pc and I don't miss them at all.

Gamepads for what? Fighting games?

Get yourself a good mechanical keyboard and good mouse and you're set.

And I sold both my 360s and my ps3 when I built my gaming pc and I don't miss them at all.

^i feel gamepads would be easy for me since im use to ps3
i would mostly play c.o.d and maybe a lil tf2
i thought about a keyboard but i have a laptop and not enough space for a keyboard and mouse

i thought about a keyboard but i have a laptop and not enough space for a keyboard and mouse

you can use a wired xbox 360 controller although I think you'd be better off with a mouse & keyboard for fps

you can use a wired xbox 360 controller although I think you'd be better off with a mouse & keyboard for fps

whoa whoa whoa whoa

let me get this straight.

you want to play FPS on your pc.. with a gamepad?

not sure if srs. keyboard/mouse combo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gamepads, ESPECIALLY for FPS.

you can get a tenkeyless or smaller mechanical keyboard and lay it on top of your laptop's keyboard get a mouse and play with a higher DPI if you don't have enough room. again, kb/mouse combo is superior to gamepads. it'll take some time to get used to it in the beginning, but once you do.. you'll wonder why the hell you ever played with a gamepad.

whoa whoa whoa whoa

let me get this straight.

you want to play FPS on your pc.. with a gamepad?

not sure if srs. keyboard/mouse combo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gamepads, ESPECIALLY for FPS.

you can get a tenkeyless or smaller mechanical keyboard and lay it on top of your laptop's keyboard get a mouse and play with a higher DPI if you don't have enough room. again, kb/mouse combo is superior to gamepads. it'll take some time to get used to it in the beginning, but once you do.. you'll wonder why the hell you ever played with a gamepad.

Back
Top Bottom