Official PC thread.

Recently finished my 1st build. Just went on PCpartspicker and whipped something together then got over eager and ordered it all at once instead of waiting and buying parts overtime.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MnKwbj

Been playing PUBG if anyone wants to run squads or duos.

Steam : 2221ace

Recently finished my 1st build. Just went on PCpartspicker and whipped something together then got over eager and ordered it all at once instead of waiting and buying parts overtime.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MnKwbj

Been playing PUBG if anyone wants to run squads or duos.

Steam : 2221ace

You don't wanna buy over time anyways. Parts are defective and you don't wanna be too far gone to RMA if you put it all together and something doesn't work.

Not to mention by the time you buy your last part the first part you got could be cheaper, or you could get more performance for the same price you paid originally.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having an issue with the mail app on Win 10? I'm getting mail but after I read it the app doesn't mark the mail as "read."

Attachments

• mail.JPG
    mail.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
Somebody hip me to some good laptops 500 bucks and under. Have a Mac, then went back to my Gateway of 7 years just cause i prefer to use it, but I think it's nearing it's usage limit. Just want good speed and storage space cause I have a ton of music.

Giving up on mods. Pain in the ***.
Tried to install some witcher 3 mods to enhance the visuals and gameplay fixes, but now the game won't start.
Followed the instructions to a T and still nothing...

Anyone have an Intel NUC? Contemplating retiring my tower for a tall 7th Gen i5 NUC. Read good reviews on it so far. All I do is web browse and minor song/vid editting.

I'm tired of lugging the tower around every time I move and I'm trying to downsize for my next place. Also, have any of you donated old PCs/laptops to Goodwill or some charity for a tax deduction? Thought of selling off the components but don't feel like dealing with the hassle.

Finally gave PUBG a try yesterday. Played 3 games. First time made it top 30 before I finally found a person, who shot me in a field. Scared the **** outta me :lol: overall I can see the appeal. It remains to be seen if it'll keep me interested.

Anyone have an Intel NUC? Contemplating retiring my tower for a tall 7th Gen i5 NUC. Read good reviews on it so far. All I do is web browse and minor song/vid editting.

I'm tired of lugging the tower around every time I move and I'm trying to downsize for my next place. Also, have any of you donated old PCs/laptops to Goodwill or some charity for a tax deduction? Thought of selling off the components but don't feel like dealing with the hassle.

I don't have one but I did a lot of research before making my decision on a mini pc. Basically NUCs are great if the price doesn't bother you. There are other options in the same market that are cheaper though. Use google and YouTube

PUBG Top 3.png
Damn I was heated. Was in a real life time crunch, but I kept lasting and got all the way to the end :lol:: probably my 5th or 6th match

Giving up on mods. Pain in the ***.
Tried to install some witcher 3 mods to enhance the visuals and gameplay fixes, but now the game won't start.
Followed the instructions to a T and still nothing...
Are you using nexusmods?

Finally gave PUBG a try yesterday. Played 3 games. First time made it top 30 before I finally found a person, who shot me in a field. Scared the **** outta me :lol: overall I can see the appeal. It remains to be seen if it'll keep me interested.

I've been playing that non stop, only squads tho with my homies. I can't do solos, can't handle the pressure and tension :lol:.

Most games my palms end up sweaty as hell :lol:.

I've been playing that non stop, only squads tho with my homies. I can't do solos, can't handle the pressure and tension :lol::.

Most games my palms end up sweaty as hell :lol::.
Bruh :sick: when those numbers start dropping and that circle keeps shrinking it gets real :lol: I def coulda won that match I posted. Got antsy because I had to leave and rushed to the last circle :smh:

Bruh :sick: when those numbers start dropping and that circle keeps shrinking it gets real :lol:I def coulda won that match I posted. Got antsy because I had to leave and rushed to the last circle :smh:

When you're in the second to last circle and everyone is just prone in the grass.

MalaMala-Selati-male-lion-stalking-buffalo.jpg

Is anyone else having an issue with the mail app on Win 10? I'm getting mail but after I read it the app doesn't mark the mail as "read."

:nerd: Anyone? Called MS but they want me to pay up for them to diagnose the issue. No way that is happening.

Figured it out.

Last edited:
Anyone running Ryzen?

Might wait and see if RAM drops in price since I need DDR4.

Jesus speaking of prices, I bought 16 GB of DDR3 April 2016 for $61. It's $124 right now on Amazon :sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
Anybody own a surface pro. I'm thinking of replacing my desktop. I need it for basic tasks. Surfing the net Netflix comics and some Light word processing

Back
Top Bottom