***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

^For who? Your LB are just as bad as ours
laugh.gif
You have 2 good tight ends though. Just give us one of them and he's all yours

Asante is going anywhere unless it's for players

I honestly would be open to trading DeSean (doesn't have to be now); it's obvious that he is not in the Eagles long term plans and the draft has some talented WR's this year. Alshon Jeffery, Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd, Mohamed Sanu and Dwight Jones will be potential 1st round picks; I'd love Blackmon or Floyd on this team.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Don't know anything about Harrison... is he any good? Or will he at least not throw the ball on the 1 yard line?

we had him last yr

Lions land Ronnie Brown, send Harrison to EaglesThe Sports Xchange 2 minutes ago

Running back Ronnie Brown(notes) was acquired by the Lions from the Eagles for running back Jerome Harrison(notes) and a seventh-round pick in 2013.
Detroit was looking to bolster its backfield with Jahvid Best(notes) suffering his second concussion since the start of training camp against the 49ers last Sunday.
It's the second time Philadelphia has traded for Harrison. He was acquired from Cleveland last year in exchange for Mike Bell(notes) on Oct. 13, and produced 239 yards on 40 carries with one touchdown.
Harrison signed with the Lions on Aug. 9, one day after rookie Mikel Leshoure(notes) (Achilles) was lost for the season. However, had just 41 yards on 14 carries in six games for Detroit.
The Lions were seeking more of an interior runner. Harrison is 5-feet-9 and 205 pounds, while Brown is 6-feet and 230 pounds.
Brown, 29, signed a one-year deal with the Eagles after the lockout ended, but has only 38 yards on 13 carries through six games. He also lost a key fumble while running the Wildcat offense against San Francisco.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Don't know anything about Harrison... is he any good? Or will he at least not throw the ball on the 1 yard line?

we had him last yr
I do not remember him at all. 
eek.gif
Exactly, but atleast he won't throw the ball backwards around the damn goal line
30t6p3b.gif

^
laugh.gif

The only thing I remember about Harrison was that he had a nice TD run in the ******** blowout last year

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I actually believe the Eagles are going to run the table. Rooting for Vick and Nnamdi.
I don't know about run the table but I think they win the NFC East

LesBowen Les Bowen
So, no DE trade today by #Eagles, w/Brandon Graham coming off PUP within a few weeks. As others have mentioend, could be bad 4 Jarrad Page.

I think the Eagles need to try Graham at LB; he has the talent to do it but Earl Thomas or Jean Pierre Paul would sure look nice in midnight green.

I was so pumped when they traded up; I was ready to get my Thomas jersey and welp....yeah

^ i was convinced it was thomas too.. and considering his freakish athleticism, i would had no problem with JPP..

just found the graham pick odd, but felt better after watching some highlights.. but when they tried that move a undersized DE to DT on passing downs move with him, it pissed me off

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Filed to ESPN: The Ronnie Brown-to-Detroit was voided because RB Jerome Harrison had health issues. Brown still an Eagle, Harrison a Lion.

Brown to detroit trade voided because harrison had health issues. Brown still an Eagle, Harrison still a Lion

Wonder if Ronnie is gonna feel some type of way about being traded in the first place

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Wonder if Ronnie is gonna feel some type of way about being traded in the first place

he better go harder whenever he gets another chance 

Back
Top Bottom